Cibola and Santa Fe have the same location

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Don Jose,

Millions of years ago, all of that area of New Mexico was covered by a shallow inland sea. Eventually it went dry, and probably stayed that way until the end of the last Ice Age. That would have been a little over 10,000 years ago. At that time, another large area remained a lake. I don't know, off hand, when it dried up.

At the end of that Ice Age, Folsom Man would have been moving into New Mexico. Who knows if they actually died out or were just absorbed by the people that followed them into the area.

To my way of thinking, there are a number of similarities between those early people and the Aztec.

Take care,

Joe

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Don Jose,

Who knows exactly when the Aztec people began to leave the seven caves of Chicomoztoc. Were they, initially, north of Mexico? There is a legend of seven caves in South America. I believe they are all on one mountain or volcano. Read "Valverde's Gold".

Their arrival in Mexico could have taken many centuries.....start to finish. It's a fascinating story to contemplate.

Take care,

Joe

Call me a Plumber

Dec 17, 2007
Not to butt in gentlemen, but I think what they mean by the great inland sea is actually the Great Salt Lake right here in Utah. Its much larger than any other lake in the western states and yes there are what I believe are carved stone monuements not necessarily spanish in origin but much older here. The Plumber.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
CMP,

It's pretty well known that prior to the last Ice Age, Southern New Mexico was a great inland sea. After the ice receded, there was a vast flooded area again. Eventually it dried up and became what we, pretty much, see today.

You are correct about Utah, but because of the Folsom people, that area does not fit with my wild theories. Therefore, it's out. :wink: :D

Take care,

Joe

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good morning Ladies gentlemen: The story of the origin and subsequent migration of the Aztecs is interesting. It is a journey that I started for fun and mild curiosity, but, as it developed, a relatively clear path of their migration evolved.

They are probably one of the lost tribes of Israel, and migrated their way across the Mediterranean to the shallows off of the coast of Spain, the remnants of Atlantis, from which they eventually derived the name Aztlan. Isn't this a striking coincidence of natural modification of a name??

Yes, it did actually exist, and it's tentative location is known. It was composed of a giant caldera of three rings situated on the apex of three plates, the North American , African and Asian , probably one of the most active seismic regions in the world and can easily explain the violence that sank it. It now lies approx 12,000 ft under the surface of the Atlantic. The Azores are probably the southern extension of the group.

'The recent findings of the oil Co. explorations of finding a land mass with rivers between Scotland and Norway at that depth, suggests further that this is a distinct possibility, and the 'plume factor' explains almost exactly how Atlantis was originally formed and it's shape as described in ancient texts, a giant, three ringed Caldera as large as Spain. The texts also mention the shallows off of the coast of Spain which was covered in many places with " REEDS", the place of the Aztecs migration to North America'.

They stayed at Aztlan, the place of the reeds , Herons, etc. for a long period, then migrated to North America, across the present United Statees, to Arizona.

Eventually they again moved southward to present Mexico city where they finally became strong enough to establish the Aztec empire.

I found that I was not unique in framing this odyssey, see accompanying Map which was recently posted to me. Notice the interesting appearance of Hebrew words in the various places of their odyssey.

This map is almost identical to the one that I developed, with the exception of their history of Aztlan. Aztlan is 'not' on the North American continent.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. I cannot find my reference to the map, can one of you give the proper credit for it?

Attachments

• Map_pre-viking.jpg
    Map_pre-viking.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 639

Call me a Plumber

Dec 17, 2007
Excuse me once again as the LDS people here in Utah have tried to prove it was, " Their people who came over here and populated the land, but there is no DNA link between the Hebrew people and the indiginess people of South and Latin America of today. Further more the Ice Age is to far back to even be a part of that speaking of an inland sea in New Mexico and not to put to fine a point on it we have herons, pelicans and caves out the wazu here in Utah. Oh I forgot we have lots of reeds on the eastern shore of the Great Salt Lake as well. Rummor has it we even have Bigfoots here maybe I'll bag one while I'm out Elk hunting in two weeks. The Plumber.

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
I have to vote with the Plumber on this one. I had my y-marker test done a few years ago, and even came up with a computer model for mutations so I could understand it. It turns out y-marker tests are virtually useless for genealogy, but the data allows for human migration studies.

Tests on Mexican folks in Colorado show that 2/3 of male ancestry of Mexicans is from the Iberian Peninsula, and 2/3 of female ancestry is indigenous.

The Irish came from Spain, around 5-10,000 years ago, not from Celts. So, I actually have the same haplotype as most of my Mexican neighbors. R?, and the Indigenous are Q?

Human migration can be very interesting. For example, back in the 50's in school, we were told the Neolithics came into Europe, and took over because of their agriculture. Tombs of Neolithics have been discovered, their DNA tested, and it turns out almost no one in Europe today is descended from them. They came in, taught agriculture, then died out.

Roanoke, and Sir Walter Raleigh, the mystery what happened to the settlers? The Lumbee Indian tribe are the descendants of the Croatons, and some of them show matches with descendants of family members who did not come to Roanoke Island. Thus proving those settlers did indeed join the Croatons.

So, LDS DNA testing would indeed prove the Aztecs could not have possibly come from the Hebrews, only a few thousand years ago. Not possible, sorry.

The best evidence I have seen indicates the Aztecs may have indeed come from the Utah area.

by the way, they did not wander aimlessly until they saw the snake eaten by an eagle. They actually stopped in the city of Tula east and north of Mexico City, for at least a generation. Their written records showed this fact. Then, eventually they wandered on to the valley of Mexico.

As far as the lake down near NM, scientists are starting to admit what any farm kid from my generation could tell them at a glance at the Grand Canyon. It was not formed over millions of years, but in a few months, when a gigantic lake formed by the melting of the snow of the Ice Age, broke loose. This is a theory but not a wild theory, a few years ago it was even printed in National Geographic. Just look at photos of the GC, and think, think, think, and you will see how impossible the millions of year theory is.

And, in Canada, a trail of rare chemicals from another lake was found all the way to the ocean when that lake broke loose. Also in Nat'l Geog.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread