Cibola/Vaquero battery door cad file

kac

Aug 4, 2021
North East
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Seahunter MKII, Apex, Makro Multi Kruzer, Tesoro Tejon. Started with a BH Tracker 505 back in early 90's.
Nokta Pulse Pointer and Minelab Profind 35.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently rebuilt a Cibola that was missing a battery door. Made one and printed on my 3d printer. I am posting a link to my OneDrive for the cad files and an STL for those who need a battery door. I suggest using FDM or SLS type printing and ABS is fine for a material. One I printed is from an SLA which is resin based, though it does the job, sla, dlp resin based printed parts are not as durable.

Attachments

• 66387138966__D451127D-A457-44F0-B1D1-B71EAE0F08EC.JPG
    66387138966__D451127D-A457-44F0-B1D1-B71EAE0F08EC.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 52

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I recently rebuilt a Cibola that was missing a battery door. Made one and printed on my 3d printer. I am posting a link to my OneDrive for the cad files and an STL for those who need a battery door. I suggest using FDM or SLS type printing and ABS is fine for a material. One I printed is from an SLA which is resin based, though it does the job, sla, dlp resin based printed parts are not as durable.

The door must seem to be an issue with the Cibola, since Rusty sent mine back with a spare, which I have never needed, yet…!
Love the machine…!

Reactions: kac
OP
OP
K

kac

Aug 4, 2021
North East
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Seahunter MKII, Apex, Makro Multi Kruzer, Tesoro Tejon. Started with a BH Tracker 505 back in early 90's.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
9v seems a little tight, might be why some doors pop. Think it's the spring contacts that are causing the problem.

OP
OP
K

kac

Aug 4, 2021
North East
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes, 9v battery sizes are all over the place, seems rechargeables are on the large size too....
I noticed that, I have some 9v lithium ions that don't quite fit.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread