What's new

city park

wayland

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
77
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
The city park I detect has been around since the 1940's. I can't find anything but clad. I find a lot of clad and no silver. Any suggestions on what I might need to do besides moving to a different park. I know this park has got to have some silver.
 
Upvote 0
Well, lots of good thoughts here. I'll point out two things -- one is in the early days of detecting there were lots of people nailing the silver as it was pretty much all there was. Two - is since that time the sliver in circulation has pretty much disappeared and new drops have faded into history. One option I know some coin collectors use is to buy the coins that interest them from a dealer with the clad found detecting. Not as much fun as finding your own, but remember clad is still money.
luvsdux
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom