17 KB · Views: 1,028
  • Civil War Artifacts 3.jpg
    Civil War Artifacts 3.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 953
  • Civil War Artifacts 4.jpg
    Civil War Artifacts 4.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 912
Upvote 0
Hey Art, you found some neat relics, I really like the cannon ball. Is it a six pounder? Tsgman

GREAT STUFF!!!!!

I love those relics!!! I know you two had a great time finding all that!!!

Congrats on your finds!!!

Nana

Great finds, any day civil war relics are found will be a great day!! My friend tsgman and I have some luck lately with civil war relic hunting. Happy hunting
Jbran

I was looking again at the cannon ball. Around the fuse area it looks on my moniter to be a different color. Is the ball made of copper or am I imagining things? ???

Southcackalaky and trk5capt....i see you're from my area. I live in Goose Creek. I don't have a detector yet, but I've been doing a lot of research on some areas to go to. If you pm or email me, I'd like to learn a bit from you guys, maybe compare some notes, and go out looking around some time. I've gotten to know a co-worker that detects a good bit, and am planning to go with him. We may have some info that you guys don't have, and vice versa.

If you guys dive, I'm also a diver, so that will broaden things a bit. There's a couple of areas I'm looking at that I want to hit.

Joe

:o Nice :oAlways wanteed to find one of them whole! Great digs. How far is that from Bath N.C.?

Nice Stuff....any time you find Military Relic your having a good day!!!! NICE ..... John

Hear are a few more items Trk5capt and I found yesterday. I am posting these in the other area "What is it " for any ideas, Thanks Art...

Attachments

• Picture 048.jpg
    Picture 048.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 584
  • Picture 050.jpg
    Picture 050.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 571
  • Picture 051.jpg
    Picture 051.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 556
  • Picture 052.jpg
    Picture 052.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 532
The case shot was deactivated, fuse removed, by an E.O.D. expert. He cleaned off the rust & painted it black. I didn't really want it painted black, but who is going to argue with someone who plays with bombs for a living ? trk5capt...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back