What's new

Civil war Artillery hunt

stillrollin300

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
262
Reaction score
234
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Ace 350, Garrett Infinium, AT Pro, ATX, GPX 4800, E-Trac, DMC 2B
So I was finally able to get everything cleaned up from my recent trip. I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of relics that were tucked away in this little hidden paradise. I have attached the video of the hunt for those that would like to watch.

 
Upvote 12
outstanding.gif
Nice Vid! Thanks for sharing...
 
Nice and productive video! I enjoyed it.
 
nice reptile in the snow.nice finds and video
 
nice reptile in the snow.nice finds and video


Just glad I didn't hurt the little guy, he was guarding a bullet for me :headbang:
 
Really enjoyed the video and thanks for taking the time to identify all of the relics! Looking forward to additional ones.
 
Enjoyed the vid. Looks like you had a good hunt
 
Awesome hunt and video thanks for sharing[emoji106]
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom