Yakamo Jr. Member Joined Jul 26, 2015 Messages 21 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Frogmore louisiana Detector(s) used Garrett at pro & Garrett Gti 2500. Pro pointer & whites trx Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 11, 2016 #1 I was detecting near an antebellum home in Mississippi I found this .925 cross I was wondering how I could maybe date it? And if anyone knew anything about this type of buckle I have found about 7 of them made out of copper or brass. Upvote 4 Downvote
I was detecting near an antebellum home in Mississippi I found this .925 cross I was wondering how I could maybe date it? And if anyone knew anything about this type of buckle I have found about 7 of them made out of copper or brass.
relic nut Silver Member Joined Nov 29, 2014 Messages 4,006 Reaction score 7,277 Golden Thread 1 Location VA 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 11, 2016 #2 Don't get much better than that! Congrats on a great hunt. Buckle looks like a Kepi buckle, on a soldiers hat. HH RN
Don't get much better than that! Congrats on a great hunt. Buckle looks like a Kepi buckle, on a soldiers hat. HH RN