C CMJ76 Tenderfoot Joined Aug 5, 2015 Messages 6 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location NY Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2020 Thread Owner #1 One of my best finds so far. Anyone have any idea how old? Not sure why it posted pic sideways. Thanks Attachments A2C53111-16AD-4D7D-8DFD-ABAEEB8030A4.webp 36.8 KB · Views: 127
One of my best finds so far. Anyone have any idea how old? Not sure why it posted pic sideways. Thanks
WVExplorer Full Member Joined Jul 9, 2014 Messages 186 Reaction score 401 Golden Thread 0 Location West Virginia Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 400, Garret Carrot, Recently retired Bounty Hunter Quicksilver Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 11, 2020 #2 Nice find. I’ve seen other posts on here identifying it as a federal general service button. More than likely Civil War time frame but I believe they were made a little before and after CW. Any writing on the backmark?
Nice find. I’ve seen other posts on here identifying it as a federal general service button. More than likely Civil War time frame but I believe they were made a little before and after CW. Any writing on the backmark?