What's new

Civil war cannon ball in yard

Sailortrish

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 29, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My father bought a metal detector for fun, and the first time he was playing with it he found a civil war cannon ball right in his yard. So, I take it to my property a half mile down, and all I come up with it buried cable wire. :( Go figure, but go dad! Sorry, no pics of it, but I'm sure you know what one looks like. The location was in Bush, LA.
 
Upvote 4
Welcome Sailor Trish. That is my luck as well. Hopefully you will dig the cannon that fired the ball. haha Enjoy the site!
 
My father bought a metal detector for fun, and the first time he was playing with it he found a civil war cannon ball right in his yard. So, I take it to my property a half mile down, and all I come up with it buried cable wire. :( Go figure, but go dad! Sorry, no pics of it, but I'm sure you know what one looks like. The location was in Bush, LA.

Hopefully his neighbor didn't dig up the cannon in his yard and was shooting at him. Lol!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom