D Diggindennis Full Member Joined Nov 18, 2018 Messages 141 Reaction score 500 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 27, 2019 #1 South Carolina militia button Infantry division button Upvote 0
civilman1 Gold Member Joined Nov 29, 2005 Messages 9,388 Reaction score 1,685 Golden Thread 0 Location PA-MD Detector(s) used Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 28, 2019 #2 Very nice! Were these dug?
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Oct 28, 2019 #3 Nice buttons.
D Diggindennis Full Member Joined Nov 18, 2018 Messages 141 Reaction score 500 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 1, 2019 Thread Owner #4 Yes civilian 1 they were dug
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 2, 2019 #5 Diggindennis said: Yes civilian 1 they were dug Click to expand... Nice Buttons , I think civilian1 meant , ( like ) what State were they dug in ? I think
Diggindennis said: Yes civilian 1 they were dug Click to expand... Nice Buttons , I think civilian1 meant , ( like ) what State were they dug in ? I think