cmthunder Hero Member Joined Mar 20, 2013 Messages 854 Reaction score 2,331 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Minelab Xterra Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2020 #1 Found this at a Civil War battle site in Virginia. Is this Civil War related? Reminded me of a bolt off shotgun but some on What is it tread said no bolt action in civil war. Someone also suggested tool for 1816 flintlock? Thanks Chuck Last edited: Jul 2, 2020 Upvote 0
Found this at a Civil War battle site in Virginia. Is this Civil War related? Reminded me of a bolt off shotgun but some on What is it tread said no bolt action in civil war. Someone also suggested tool for 1816 flintlock? Thanks Chuck
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2020 #2 Tuff call on that one , 'I'd keep it until I got further info on it ' , thanks for posting .