Jlambert4081 Jr. Member Joined Feb 10, 2011 Messages 40 Reaction score 38 Golden Thread 0 Location CT Detector(s) used Whites DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 21, 2016 #1 I went detecting today at a park that i once found a V nickel at. I went closer to the outskirts and dug this nice Civil War Infantry button. The park is near a neighborhood called bunkerhill neighborhood. Attachments 1466559542534.webp 8.9 KB · Views: 173 1466559622972.webp 10 KB · Views: 153 Upvote 10
I went detecting today at a park that i once found a V nickel at. I went closer to the outskirts and dug this nice Civil War Infantry button. The park is near a neighborhood called bunkerhill neighborhood.
tennessee digger Bronze Member Joined Sep 14, 2011 Messages 1,672 Reaction score 701 Golden Thread 0 Location Nashville Detector(s) used Tesoro and Troy Shadow Fisher Gold Bug Pro Minelab Equinox 600. Jun 22, 2016 #2 Nice little button but I think it is considered an Indian wars button.
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 22, 2016 #3 Nice button congrats
relic lover Bronze Member Joined Jul 4, 2006 Messages 2,218 Reaction score 1,310 Golden Thread 0 Location Western PA Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 23, 2016 #4 That is a nice button congratulations.
B BARKER Bronze Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 1,805 Golden Thread 0 Location BOSTON Detector(s) used Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 23, 2016 #5 Hi; It is a Civil War Infantrymens Button. The I on the Eagles Crest stands for Infantry. Nice Find. PEACE:RONB
Hi; It is a Civil War Infantrymens Button. The I on the Eagles Crest stands for Infantry. Nice Find. PEACE:RONB
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,465 Reaction score 25,961 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 24, 2016 #6 Thats a great button find.
chrisdigs Sr. Member Joined Oct 1, 2015 Messages 250 Reaction score 309 Golden Thread 0 Location Middle Tennessee Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030,Garrett AT Pro,Garrett At MAX Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 24, 2016 #7 Nice button , looks like a Indian wars era button. Does it have a back mark?