cmthunder Hero Member Joined Mar 20, 2013 Messages 854 Reaction score 2,331 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Minelab Xterra Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2021 #1 Found these items in farm field that was civil war camp site. Need help with ID ? Thanks Upvote 0
billb Gold Member Joined Sep 23, 2010 Messages 5,920 Reaction score 14,226 Golden Thread 1 Location New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Excalibur2,,silver sabre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 12, 2021 #2 I don’t have any knowledge on these but they are keepers for sure congratulations
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 25, 2021 #3 I'd "Guess" Farm But? Nice cleaning job as well .