jimzz977 Bronze Member Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 1,792 Reaction score 4,708 Golden Thread 0 Location New Mexico Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 15, 2020 #1 I hunted a streetearout and found what I belive is horse saddle shield ??, and also two general service eagle buttons Upvote 0
I hunted a streetearout and found what I belive is horse saddle shield ??, and also two general service eagle buttons
C Crumb Jr. Member Joined Feb 9, 2020 Messages 95 Reaction score 275 Golden Thread 0 Location Mountains of East K.y. Detector(s) used Garrett 400 ace Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 16, 2020 #2 I got the whole saddle and it looks like the shield on it except mine says "12 in" for 12 inch seat inside the shield
I got the whole saddle and it looks like the shield on it except mine says "12 in" for 12 inch seat inside the shield
C Crumb Jr. Member Joined Feb 9, 2020 Messages 95 Reaction score 275 Golden Thread 0 Location Mountains of East K.y. Detector(s) used Garrett 400 ace Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 16, 2020 #3 Great finds by the way
D Dfxcobb Sr. Member Joined Dec 11, 2016 Messages 390 Reaction score 887 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Alabama Detector(s) used whites mx sport. DFX tesori tiger shark Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 18, 2020 #4 nice finds!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 19, 2020 #5 Awesome shield I really like those general service buttons good saves, Hope you can keep getting stuff before they start paving.....Tommy
Awesome shield I really like those general service buttons good saves, Hope you can keep getting stuff before they start paving.....Tommy
azdirtdigger Sr. Member Joined Feb 23, 2012 Messages 339 Reaction score 576 Golden Thread 0 Location AZ Native. Now travel fulltime across this beautif Detector(s) used CTX 3030, Nox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 21, 2020 #6 Nice finds Jimmy! Those street tear outs have be good to you.
B Beachrelic Tenderfoot Joined May 20, 2020 Messages 3 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Wilmington, NC Detector(s) used Minelab and Whites Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 25, 2020 #7 Saddle Shield for sure...good job saving those relics before they are covered up!
X xr7ator Gold Member Joined Sep 2, 2011 Messages 6,013 Reaction score 9,196 Golden Thread 0 Location Denver, Colorado Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800 Jun 25, 2020 #8 I see a couple silver dimes and is the third to last pic a shield nickel? Grats on some nice digs and thanks for sharing.
I see a couple silver dimes and is the third to last pic a shield nickel? Grats on some nice digs and thanks for sharing.