What's new

Civil war token or bracelett

backintheday

Greenie
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
19
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
At first glance this looked to me to be a civil war token. However it looked to be part of a bracelet. It has a Indian head on one one side and the number one on the other surrounded by a wreath.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2876.gif
    IMG_2876.gif
    65.4 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_2877.gif
    IMG_2877.gif
    64.3 KB · Views: 185
This is a replica of a gold 1 dollar coin. I have seen a picture that had one on a watch chain as a link where the fob chain attaches but I have also been told by a few people that they were used on a charm type bracelet. I found one of these last year myself. Cool find.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom