Civil War?

F

fireman512

I found this in an area where several Civil War artifacts have been found. Does anyone know what this is and if it is from the Civil War? The overall size is about the same as the size of a quarter. This is my first post so I hope everything works okay.
100_0671_edited.jpg

CWnut

May 9, 2003
E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro tigershark----Tesoro Conquistador Umax------Fisher FX-3----Master Hunter CX-Plus w/ depth multiplier
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dunno--snuff dipper???

try using a lower resolution on your camera...the pics fit better

Upvote 0

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
fireman512... welcome to treasurenet. Nice to have your first whatsit ID'd so fast huh!?

Cool cufflink... and we look forward to seeing more of your finds!

Upvote 0
T

TreasureTales

fireman, welcome to TNet. It's great to have you join us. PBK is an ID wizard, so don't be surprised when he gives the info in blazing speed. (that's a little fireman pun for you... blazing...get it? nevermind.)

Upvote 0

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Hey, Fireman—

The problem with ol' PBK is, sometimes he's a little too fast... and forgets to do the really important things, such as saying...

Welcome to TreasureNet! Glad to have you with us, and I think you're really going to like it here. Keep posting!

Upvote 0

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
Welcome Fireman, From One Of Your Retired Brothers. trk5capt...

Attachments

• JOHNS DETECTING PICS 168.gif
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 168.gif
    3.7 KB · Views: 247
  • JOHNS DETECTING PICS 168.gif
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 168.gif
    3.7 KB · Views: 244
Upvote 0

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Welcome 512! Glad to have you on board. Don't worry about PBK though-you couldn't have a better info resource. Looking forward to more from that area.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread