Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Dec 2, 2009 #1 Anyone ever see a button like this? Is it old. Seems to have had something attached to the front at one time. There are two rust marks. Attachments IMG_1428.webp 41.4 KB · Views: 158 IMG_1429.webp 47.5 KB · Views: 150 IMG_1430.webp 37.4 KB · Views: 142 IMG_1431.webp 59.5 KB · Views: 152
Anyone ever see a button like this? Is it old. Seems to have had something attached to the front at one time. There are two rust marks.
vayank54 Silver Member Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 2,738 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern VA Detector(s) used Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola Dec 2, 2009 #2 It's a late 1800's civilian button. that type is called a pierced button. It looks like it might have had something attached but I can't say for sure. Upvote 0
It's a late 1800's civilian button. that type is called a pierced button. It looks like it might have had something attached but I can't say for sure.
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Dec 2, 2009 Thread Owner #3 Three for three vayank. Thanks again. Upvote 0
boondocker Full Member Joined Aug 22, 2009 Messages 236 Reaction score 35 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Massachusetts Detector(s) used Minelab etrac Whites XLT Dec 2, 2009 #4 nice button you always get the good stuff Upvote 0
vayank54 Silver Member Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 2,738 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern VA Detector(s) used Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola Dec 2, 2009 #5 Thanks The only reason I know about that one is I dug a few of the peirced buttons several years ago. I thought they were about the same age as flat buttons. Wrongggggg. Upvote 0
Thanks The only reason I know about that one is I dug a few of the peirced buttons several years ago. I thought they were about the same age as flat buttons. Wrongggggg.