K Kmatch7 Sr. Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 313 Reaction score 1,179 Golden Thread 0 Location New jersey Detector(s) used At pro Bounty hunter quick draw Pro pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 22, 2020 #1 Just curious what this could be
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,709 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 22, 2020 #2 I wish I could say but I honestly don't know. Can you try to get a backmark? Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jan 22, 2020 #3 Its hard to see but it looks like the Jerusalem Cross on a Spanish cob. Where did you find it? Last edited: Jan 22, 2020 Upvote 0
K Kmatch7 Sr. Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 313 Reaction score 1,179 Golden Thread 0 Location New jersey Detector(s) used At pro Bounty hunter quick draw Pro pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 23, 2020 Thread Owner #4 New Jersey in a field. Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 23, 2020 #5 Looks a little like the girl scout symbol I'm sure it's not but very simalar Upvote 0