What's new

clad counter

Tank69

Silver Member
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey folks I used to be on here daily but haven't been around much lately , long time ago somebody ( I don't remember who ) had posted a clad counter , does anyone have it or now where I can download it , Thanks
 
A friend uses one of these outstanding tool in his business. I use it to count & roll my coin finds. There is a cheaper version that only has a single stack for each denomination.

 
I would end up digging all year to pay off the cost of that machine. lol
 
No this was a program for the PC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom