What's new

CLad....nothign special

pepperdawg

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2014
Messages
533
Reaction score
773
Golden Thread
0
Location
North-Central CT
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO; Garrett-Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2.5 hours last night out and got 44 coins totaling $.4.26. Middle school from the 60's(guessing as its named JFK Middle school like 100's of others) has always been good - probably 150 coins from here since Jan...

No Wheaties - and I Have pulled some here before. NO Silver - 3 dimes close - 67, 67 and 66 and a 65 quarter.

JUust down and dirty clad, but maybe 4-5 multiple coin plugs always makes for fun :)

Thanks for reading....heading back tonight - hopefully will update this with Silver or other goodies. Love me some wheats...



20160410_142352.webp
 
Upvote 8
Nothing wrong with a good clad hunt. I got a newer park down the road from me and can always count on it to produce
 
Still a nice pile of targets and it does add up.

This year I plan on converting all of my clad to silver. I know a guy who runs a coin shop and at the end of the season I'm buying as much silver as I can with all of those clad coins..
My point is, even if it's "only" clad you can cash it in for silver or even a little gold if you get enough. It's just a matter of perspective. That will make those mediocre hunts great hunts in the end.
 
Still it was a good haul....you just never know when your going to find the big one! Good luck in your future hunts!!
 
Thanks for reading....heading back tonight - hopefully will update this with Silver or other goodies. Love me some wheats...

Found some silver - not a coin though.....

20160410_182148.webp


And some more clad.......a good night :)

20160410_185732.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom