What's new

Clarksville, TN Clubs?

Popping Smoke

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 12, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I'm new to the area from AZ and I'm looking for a metal detecting club here in Clarksville, TN to get familiar with the area.
Any suggestions?
Mike Rioux
 
I'm new to the area from AZ and I'm looking for a metal detecting club here in Clarksville, TN to get familiar with the area.
Any I live in Clarksville...Just getting started metal detecting

I'm new to the area from AZ and I'm looking for a metal detecting club here in Clarksville, TN to get familiar with the area.
Any suggestions?
Mike Rioux
I live in Clarksville TN...Just getting started in metal detecting...look for a place to go ....
 
I live in Clarksville TN...Just getting started in metal detecting...look for a place to go ....
Any luck? I just relocated here to Clarksville myself and in same boat - looking for places to go and people to hunt with.
 
The member you quote hasn't been on the forum for over 1 1/2 years so I don't think he will be responding.

Check out the Treasurenet "Tennessee Forum", you may find some helpful info there or someone from your area, here's a link to that forum section.

 
The member you quote hasn't been on the forum for over 1 1/2 years so I don't think he will be responding.

Check out the Treasurenet "Tennessee Forum", you may find some helpful info there or someone from your area, here's a link to that forum section.

Thank you - I have been checking that link/area out as well.
Much appreciated.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom