steelheadwill
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jan 2, 2010
- Messages
- 6,690
- Reaction score
- 716
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- New Castle NH.
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Brain eyes ears and nose
- Primary Interest:
- Other

texastee2007 said:steelheadwill said:Thanks Texastee2007,
Still don't know, I like that idea in your link about heating & cooling the glass marbles to make them crackle![]()
My sister use to make grapes out of really big silver dollar size and glue them together to make what looked like grapes off of a vine...she would glue a stem and leaves and they looked really good on a table. Sometimes she would make a bunch all cracked by heating them on the stove and cooling quickly...they made some pretty neat looking grapes. That was a style back in the late 60's.
I remember the bowl of fake fruit on the table when I was a kid,