What's new

clay pipe collection

loud ed

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2011
Messages
65
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
luton
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
here are some of our clay pipes found bottle digging
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 922
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 919
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    22 KB · Views: 894
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 892
Upvote 2
loud ed said:
here are some of our clay pipes found bottle digging
Great display, thanks for sharing. Brian C.
 
great collection, have you had any of those tiny 16th c pipes?
 
Incredible collection!!! I was hoping to find one when I was in the UK but just found a small piece of a stem.
 
cntrydncr1 said:
Incredible collection!!! I was hoping to find one when I was in the UK but just found a small piece of a stem.

If you ever get to London try the Thames, some places are covered in them
 
Those are great! This is one of the best collections I have viewed so far :icon_thumright:
 
WOW :o

I miss bottle digging :'(
 
Wow nice pipe collection :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom