What's new

Clay Pipe Fragment?

relicdigger3

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
43
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, I found this the other day and was wondering if anyone can tell me if this is actually a clay pipe fragment?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6246.webp
    IMG_6246.webp
    605.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_6247.webp
    IMG_6247.webp
    423.5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_6245.webp
    IMG_6245.webp
    426.4 KB · Views: 82
Hey guys, I found this the other day and was wondering if anyone can tell me if this is actually a clay pipe fragment?
Seems to be, if not its either a long bead or a bone fragment but looks like a section of an early clay pipe.

(Living in Colchester and mularking on the Thames I see a lot of them - not an expert tho so I could be wrong)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom