What's new

Cleaned the cross and added a ID bracelet to the finds!

Buried Crap NJ

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I was out the at night for the second low after I found the crosss. I put this ID portion of a bracelet in the pouch. Both just took there turn in the electrolysis tank for about 2 minutes. Then a quick buff and nice and shiny. The Sterling ID Bracelet has
(Front)
Charles Phillips
(Back)
Aurther Murray Studios
Nashville Tenn
4-1-52
No telling when it went missing but it is now found!
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 574
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    17.7 KB · Views: 582
Upvote 0
Beautiful job !!! :notworthy:

Lorraine
 
Danced right off his arm! Nice find.
 
Your work paid off it looks great!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom