What's new

Cleaned up my Nokta Relic today

Bootyhunter1971

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
387
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett SeaHunter Mark II, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wiped the dust off and shined her up, bought it new back in 2016 with the 2 coils it came with, and added a 10×6 eliptical for it. I think they only made 1 other coil for it, the 13" round I believe. I really like the detector, I got an Equinox 800 in early 2018 and kinda put the Relic in the stable, Ive used it a couple times in all these years. Going to start taking it to the same sites as my Equinox and see what I can turn up. I got it, might as well use it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom