What's new

Clear as Ice 7 -7 - 16

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little break from the hot spell called for a quick trip to my favorite camp . A nice crystal Gunther was my day maker along with an assortment of arrow points . All finds from private property N. California .
 

Attachments

  • P7072866.webp
    P7072866.webp
    554.5 KB · Views: 132
  • P7072862.webp
    P7072862.webp
    648.6 KB · Views: 129
  • P7072860.webp
    P7072860.webp
    759 KB · Views: 136
  • P7072857.webp
    P7072857.webp
    703.8 KB · Views: 132
Upvote 0
Hey southfork!! Now that is one GORGEOUS Point!! CONGRATS!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
 
That's just sick. You found a real gem there. Congrats on a beautiful point:thumbsup:
 
Always a treat to see what you guys come up with next. Another crystal point for the frame,sweet.
 
First time I've seen that. Very cool!
 
I like the Gunther points, is the name Rouge River accurate too, or is that actually another type? Might be the first crystal one I've seen. So cool man...
 
Wow! You blow me away with your finds. Awesome!
 
I like the Gunther points, is the name Rouge River accurate too, or is that actually another type? Might be the first crystal one I've seen. So cool man...
Rouge River Gunther's have real long barbs same cluster but a regional variant .
 
That's beautiful! Your other finds are awesome as well.
 
That is a super crystal point, what a great find.:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom