fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Jan 27, 2011 Thread Owner #1 I was probably 16 when I dug these over 30 years ago, in between a girlfriend and cruising hotrods. Milk, old canning jar, and toilet water? ffd Attachments IMG_0097 [320x200].webp 8.7 KB · Views: 125 IMG_0101 [320x200].webp 8.2 KB · Views: 123 IMG_0104 [320x200].webp 6.9 KB · Views: 124
I was probably 16 when I dug these over 30 years ago, in between a girlfriend and cruising hotrods. Milk, old canning jar, and toilet water? ffd
jgas Silver Member Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 3,826 Reaction score 2,753 Golden Thread 1 Location Midwesterner 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer Jan 27, 2011 #2 The toilet water is way cool. Just neat bottles all around. Melt snow...please melt...... jgas
Mike from MI Silver Member Joined Oct 13, 2007 Messages 3,295 Reaction score 2,665 Golden Thread 0 Location Vicksburg Michigan Detector(s) used Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 29, 2011 #3 Nice glass! I seen one of the original 1858 jars dug and it was worth thousands!!!!