Clifford Colorado treasure legend

massey631

Apr 25, 2022
Sometime around the middle of November of 2021 I scanned the Clifford area in a 10 mile radius with my Gold Scanner to see if there was any gold or treasure in the area and I came up with nothing trying to look for the lost treasure near Clifford Colorado. I scanned all that area and came up with nothing. It was probably found by now boys and was worth it's weight in gold after the finder turned the gold in and said nothing about it. My scanner has a good 2 mile radius on it so if it was there I would of found it scanning for it then. It's been long gone by now boys. I found nothing scanning for gold in that area.

99thpercentile

Nov 2, 2006
Evergreen, CO
Detector(s) used
Geonics EM61-MK2, Geophex GEM-3, GapEOD UltraTEM III, Minelabs F3, Foerster MINEX 2FD 4.500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometime around the middle of November of 2021 I scanned the Clifford area in a 10 mile radius with my Gold Scanner to see if there was any gold or treasure in the area and I came up with nothing trying to look for the lost treasure near Clifford Colorado. I scanned all that area and came up with nothing. It was probably found by now boys and was worth it's weight in gold after the finder turned the gold in and said nothing about it. My scanner has a good 2 mile radius on it so if it was there I would of found it scanning for it then. It's been long gone by now boys. I found nothing scanning for gold in that area.
What is a "gold scanner," is that some sort of long range locator? Have you tried geophysics?

OP
OP
M

massey631

Apr 25, 2022
What is a "gold scanner," is that some sort of long range locator? Have you tried geophysics?
Its a long range scanner that detects gold in the ground for up to 1.9 miles in a radius from the scanner. It detects gold if it's there. It scans for it. They are online but they're very expensive. Why I don't talk much about them is because most people don't know about them and that they now exist. I bought mine in Germany and it costed $4,500 dollars. It detects gold very well. Unfortunately if there's gold in a mountain on a peak you really can't get up there because it's too steep. I tried to locate that gold in the Clifford area and the scanner never went off even once. Soo it's not there. Heck I think it was found a long time ago by someone searching for it. Anyhow my gold scanner works very well. I've found some gold coins with it in California. They are expensive but they look like a science fiction project with attennas with a metal rod sticking out to detect gold in the ground nearly 2 miles away and up to 120 feet below the earth. Theyre pretty cool. It's very expensive toy to own one. I don't tell anyone that I have one unless they ask how I'm doing finding gold coins in the ground with it.

99thpercentile

Nov 2, 2006
Evergreen, CO
Detector(s) used
Geonics EM61-MK2, Geophex GEM-3, GapEOD UltraTEM III, Minelabs F3, Foerster MINEX 2FD 4.500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its a long range scanner that detects gold in the ground for up to 1.9 miles in a radius from the scanner. It detects gold if it's there. It scans for it. They are online but they're very expensive. Why I don't talk much about them is because most people don't know about them and that they now exist. I bought mine in Germany and it costed $4,500 dollars. It detects gold very well. Unfortunately if there's gold in a mountain on a peak you really can't get up there because it's too steep. I tried to locate that gold in the Clifford area and the scanner never went off even once. Soo it's not there. Heck I think it was found a long time ago by someone searching for it. Anyhow my gold scanner works very well. I've found some gold coins with it in California. They are expensive but they look like a science fiction project with attennas with a metal rod sticking out to detect gold in the ground nearly 2 miles away and up to 120 feet below the earth. Theyre pretty cool. It's very expensive toy to own one. I don't tell anyone that I have one unless they ask how I'm doing finding gold coins in the ground with it.
Can you tell me the physics behind it as I don't remember discussing any physical methods that would allow that to work when I was doing my PhD in geophysics? I'm sure we would be using them for geophysical projects if they worked because $4500 isn't even a roundoff error for geophysical instruments. The metal detector array that I most recently purchased costs $130,000 and is the most cutting edge instrument available based on 30 years of R&D funded by multiple government and private entities across five countries. I would l really like to be able to use an inexpensive $4500 instrument when I work at the largest gold mines in the world as it would save them a lot of money.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread