Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 2
White's classic 3sl
Garrett Infinium
Garrett pro pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wondering if there is some kind of clip / strap that attaches from waist to detector. Looking for a way to have 2 free hands for quick digging rather than set the detector on the ground. Something that would allow the user to just let go of the detector and it would stay secured at a distance from the waist. Even making something would be fine, just need some ideas.

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to home depot and bought this husky adjustable work loop and an S clip. The S.clip.attaches to my belt and the other clip can be another S clip or what I have and hook it onto a ring I have on my detector so the machine hangs off my side instead of.on the ground. It cost me $10 for everything.

Attachments

• WP_20150305_002.jpg
    WP_20150305_002.jpg
    438.5 KB · Views: 163

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to home depot and bought this husky adjustable work loop and an S clip. The S.clip.attaches to my belt and the other clip can be another S clip or what I have and hook it onto a ring I have on my detector so the machine hangs off my side instead of.on the ground. It cost me $10 for everything.

Thats Great! I was just talking to my buddy about wanting a clip after I realized how hard it is to hold a detector with 2 foot waves and dig with a scoop..lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread