Mvgirl Hero Member Joined Aug 6, 2018 Messages 513 Reaction score 1,523 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Bounty hunter land ranger pro, garrett carrot Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 17, 2019 #1 Found this dime. Do you think it's an error coin? I tried looking it up online and in coin books but I haven't found it. What about this penny? It has a funny look to it. Upvote 0
Found this dime. Do you think it's an error coin? I tried looking it up online and in coin books but I haven't found it. What about this penny? It has a funny look to it.
fmerg Hero Member Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 905 Reaction score 750 Golden Thread 1 Location kingston ny 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used minelab quattro, explorer se pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 17, 2019 #2 looks like it check and see if the clip is the same diameter as an other cent coin
Kona Koma Bronze Member Joined Nov 13, 2017 Messages 1,001 Reaction score 1,968 Golden Thread 0 Location On the Beach Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 Minelab Quattro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 17, 2019 #3 Nice finds.
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 17, 2019 #4 Sure looks like it!
enamel7 Gold Member Joined Apr 16, 2005 Messages 6,415 Reaction score 2,551 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett AT Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 17, 2019 #5 I agree. Looks legit to me!
P port ewen ace Silver Member Joined Dec 16, 2012 Messages 4,066 Reaction score 7,788 Golden Thread 0 Location port ewen ny Detector(s) used AT-PRO & Equinox800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 17, 2019 #6 superglue penny. dime value about 4 bucks
Mvgirl Hero Member Joined Aug 6, 2018 Messages 513 Reaction score 1,523 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Bounty hunter land ranger pro, garrett carrot Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 18, 2019 Thread Owner #7 It fits!!! Should I take it somewhere? Do you think it's worth much?
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 18, 2019 #8 Looks like a clipped coin.
Mvgirl Hero Member Joined Aug 6, 2018 Messages 513 Reaction score 1,523 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Bounty hunter land ranger pro, garrett carrot Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 18, 2019 Thread Owner #9 port ewen ace said: superglue penny. dime value about 4 bucks Click to expand... Where could I sell it? Online
port ewen ace said: superglue penny. dime value about 4 bucks Click to expand... Where could I sell it? Online
Mvgirl Hero Member Joined Aug 6, 2018 Messages 513 Reaction score 1,523 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Bounty hunter land ranger pro, garrett carrot Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 18, 2019 Thread Owner #10 port ewen ace said: superglue penny. dime value about 4 bucks Click to expand... Where should I sell it? Online Not sure if it's glue.. doesn't pick off.
port ewen ace said: superglue penny. dime value about 4 bucks Click to expand... Where should I sell it? Online Not sure if it's glue.. doesn't pick off.
PetesPockets55 Bronze Member Joined Apr 18, 2013 Messages 1,739 Reaction score 3,151 Golden Thread 0 Location Indian River Co., Fl Detector(s) used AT MAX & Carrot, Nokta Pulse Dice (: Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 19, 2019 #11 Mvgirl said: Where should I sell it? Online Not sure if it's glue.. doesn't pick off. Click to expand... Sure. As PEA above said, $4.
Mvgirl said: Where should I sell it? Online Not sure if it's glue.. doesn't pick off. Click to expand... Sure. As PEA above said, $4.