OP
OP
pulltabfelix

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
that back problem sucks. I have some minor back issues and that generally limits my hunts to two hours. Was worse until I got a new bed. it was expensive $4k but worth every penny. Also getting the detector pro detecting pal harness for the 800 helped a huge amount. nor more wrist problems. Highly recommend that product (not very expensive) for anyone with wrist swinging problems.

OP
OP
pulltabfelix

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have been reading about the learning curve with the NOX and have been hesitant in getting one since I seem to be doing fine with my AT PRO, not sure if the cost and frustration of learning a new machine is worth the squeeze, but on the other hand the NOX seems to find stuff that the AT PRO and other machines have missed.....oh what to do???

Just keep in mind if you have used any minelab detector before you will have shorter learning curve. If you are experienced like Calabash digger or vferrari and many others you will have a short learning curve. If you only have AT Pro experience then be prepared for a longer learning curve. I had 3 years with my AT Pro and loved it. But it took more than 30 hours on the Nox 800 before I started to even feel like that I could possibly tame the beast. At first the chattiness frustrated me, but have since learned how to contol that issue somewhat and more important have learned better how to interpret all if the info the 800 is feeding into my ears.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread