What's new

Close One, Now a whatsit

Burnt Chimney

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2008
Messages
320
Reaction score
83
Golden Thread
1
Location
Hornet Nest North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
MXT F-75 AT-Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These Items were dug at a known CW site. Plate keeper . Flat buttons and this what I thought was a Belt plate when I turned the plug :( It has a square hole in center and small round hole . Thanks for looking .
 

Attachments

  • 11 17 10 005.webp
    11 17 10 005.webp
    46.1 KB · Views: 300
I bet your oval piece is a knife hilt
 
Upvote 0
kuger said:
I bet your oval piece is a knife hilt

Sure looks like a hilt. Nice finds all of them.
 
Upvote 0
kuger said:
I bet your oval piece is a knife hilt
Me to :P I wonder if the small hole to the left, is were it was secured to the handle :dontknow:

SS
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom