What's new

Closed September with a little gold

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Squeaked out 1 more gold today. 7 grams of 10K white gold and a crazy .925 ring. The coins and other stuff have been from the last few mornings. Thanks for looking and good luck out there.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0411.webp
    IMG_0411.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_0410.webp
    IMG_0410.webp
    14 KB · Views: 252
Upvote 0
GOOD for you... Looks like you had plenty to dig and keep your interest up. I hate it when I don't get enough to keep my interest, sometimes my mind wanders and I loose focus, which is not a good thing for hearing that deep targets..... HH, Beach papa
 
Looks like a really nice hunt, congrats on the gold

Cliff
 
Last edited:
Congrats on the gold.
 
Hope Oct is in your favor also! Super Dude! :occasion14:
 
Like the rings and am jealous of the fun you had.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom