cloud reading 101

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
Trackers, there is a lot of bad data coming out on this site lately, seems every clown is coming out of the woodwork and really attacking this site, we deal in facts, truth, for long hard years of trails and research, to arrive at a fair understanding of the code, which I am trying to impart to new trackers...

the most outlandish statements ever heard about treasue hunting,,,like the kid that kids too much
The Oxen Will tell you the correct way...(1kings7:24) 12 oxen 3 looking north 3west 3 south 3 east The Gospel was preached first in the north, then in the west, then in the south, then in the east

dUDE IF YOU HAD ANY SENSE OF WHAT WAS GOING ON , YOU WOULD KNOW THAT VERSE YOU PICKED OUT THOUSANDS, SIMPLY MEANS YOU JUST WENT IN A CIRCLE~!!!-

bILLY DOES YOUR MOM KNOW THAT YOU USE HER PC WHEN SHE IS AT WORK.?

YOUR ss'S COUSIN HUH.?​
better put the clowns on ignore

better know this friend or foe...
1. signs mean the exact same thing everywhere they are found,otherwise the code would be useless~! think about it man,what happened to using your head...
2.bells dont point dude, they instruct..if you werent such a smart *** I would tell you what to do with a bell.,but there I go again.rambling ~! ha sound like reagan..
no thinking no oro
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
there just happenned to be a gold nugget stuck in a crevice between two rocks...yea sure there was got any more fiction you wanna lay on us, while your slinging crap fast and loose?

you should be banned for mucking up these threads with you adolesent antics of a malcontent~!

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sancho:

There are several things in this photo that shout for attention.
The large rectangular area in yellow linework at the bottom, left-center contains a "stack" of "M"s or minerva symbols I've lined in yellow also. Just to the right of those "M"s, is a man's head wearing a leather helmet like the early German miners.

Straight above just a few feet, is a 3-D bell shape set into a rectangular recessed area. There are several carvings on the bell. Supposedly, a bell marks a site as belonging to the church.

To the right, bottom is another rectangular area, outlined in yellow that has a large, smoothed face area that possibly has a covered entrance of some kind. It just seems out of place in the whole cliff area of jagged, rough, craggy surfaces.

The upper section, the left large box is around two large stones that have the appearance of being smoothed and stained black after being carved into an angular, slanted surfaces. This could easily be natural, but see how the black stain had overflowed to the vertical surfaces.

To the right of this are the final 2 squares that are around a couple of interesting openings. The top most one has a peaked roof top cap similar to a house or temple roof. The second one, down lower has vertical sides to the opening and almost looks like the open end of a refuse chute.

100_1743--Sancho.JPG

Sancho, be very, very careful working this cliff area. There are a boatload of rocks and boulders that could easily fall on someone who is not paying close attention.

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
As hard as he "fights" to get people's attention away from all trail builders EXCEPT the Spanish, it's appearing more and more that HE is the resident distractor / propagandist. Does he actually KNOW something about the Spanish trail makers.........probably so. But , since he denies the fact that OTHERS have built the trails BEFORE the Spanish even knew the North American Continent even existed, causes one to wonder if HE is in the employ of other entities with ulterior motives

SS..you are such a joke-ster..it is not the Viking Code, or the Goth Code, or the Hebrew Code, the Phoniecian Code, the Pagan Code, even the Templar Code -
it is the Spanish Code!~! duh no one else is a principle only small parts of the whole. but you only meant to cause more confusion, your parr for the course.

your the one who tried to invent a race of people who matched the spanish in mining and codemaking to cover your mistaking of cloud reading and parafilly as real signs, the real signs are easier to read than paradilly, but you are so far deep now, there is no hope of recovery. lost in paraidolia for ever. sorry I tried ro help you took it the wrong way, got your ego worked up in your mistake, and now there is no turing back. as least your an example of what NOT to do.
maybe others who are not waist deep in mother natures fractuls and graffiti can pull them selves out of it before it is too late for them too.
paraidolia is latin for "no oro for morons"
rangler

ss you said..here are several things in this photo that shout for attention.
The large rectangular area in yellow linework at the bottom, left-center contains a "stack" of "M"s or minerva symbols I've lined in yellow also. Just to the right of those "M"s, is a man's head wearing a leather helmet like the early German miners.

Straight above just a few feet, is a 3-D bell shape set into a rectangular recessed area. There are several carvings on the bell. Supposedly, a bell marks a site as belonging to the church.

To the right, bottom is another rectangular area, outlined in yellow that has a large, smoothed face area that possibly has a covered entrance of some kind. It just seems out of place in the whole cliff area of jagged, rough, craggy surfaces.

The upper section, the left large box is around two large stones that have the appearance of being smoothed and stained black after being carved into an angular, slanted surfaces. This could easily be natural, but see how the black stain had overflowed to the vertical surfaces.

To the right of this are the final 2 squares that are around a couple of interesting openings. The top most one has a peaked roof top cap similar to a house or temple roof. The second one, down lower has vertical sides to the opening and almost looks like the open end of a

Actually-what it looks like is a deer stand made of 2x4's in the pines somewhere in deer country.but you were close...not~!

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rangler; paraidolia is latin for "no oro for morons" rangler[/QUOTE said:
MMMMmmmmm..........and here I've been thinking it was Latin for " Rangler is crazy." OK, I'll accept your translation as proof of the reason YOU haven't found anything. Just a bunch of double-talk, back tracking, side tracking, and bullsh** shoveling: all designed to cover up the fact that you've carved out a little niche for yourself in which you sit upon your little throne and attempt to capture the adoration of newbies to this area of THing. That lasts for a while until the newbies have been coming here long enough to see through your curtain of fraud and double talk. Everything you print is information that you have gleaned from OTHER hunters and claim as your own instead of openly referencing said info to the REAL trail code decoders. You even had the gall to post that you had, quote , "....accidently discovered the place where the Parailta (sp) stone maps had been discovered and had the maps' codes figured out in just a couple of weeks." Man, shovel that stuff somewhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Warning!

Gentlemen stop the attacks and insults now or I will stop them. You know our rules.

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

sancho

Jun 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100_1818.JPG is this what i think it is? also 100_1811.JPG here is a picture of the nugget stuck between two rocks:laughing7: also if you look at the bell in my past post sorry i worded it wrong i guess. Its wedged in such an angle that it looks TO ME like its top most narrow part of the bell points to the duck. This is my opinion and mine only. Get it. (mine) i tink i jst mde a funny. lol

Last edited:

sancho

Jun 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you SS,
man you can really read those rocks cant you. Thats awesome. i even sent the blury pic on purpose. your right, there are a couple of openings one is to a kiva i think they used this as a place to make sacrifices. My native buddy tells, (asks me) if i would please stay out of the kiva. I gave him my word i would. But the other is fair game he says. Ill post the clear pic as soon as i find it. it was taken at a different angle. the clear picture has alot more info on it. Also theres an old scalp hanging next the M.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job Sancho, I would stay out of both of them. But do what you got to do.

Rangler, to me a bell is also a cup, where you recieve the blood of the lamb..........I think you follow me. Anyway you say the signs mean the same, yet you mention half a dozen codes and expect me to believe they all mean the same over a few century's? I also believe sign does take you away from what you are supposed to see. Hidden in plain sight folks, when you find no sign, that is where you either have faith and continue on, or you are at your final destination. 500 words or less Rangler please.

sancho

Jun 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SS
109_1939.JPG 109_1934.JPG here are the clear pics i promised lots to see. If any of you can confirm what i think i see i will personally go and pic you up or fly you to nm and we will retrieve this together and split it in half. This is cloudreading 101 right? you all have a much better eye that I. What im looking for im sure you all know. The more clouds you see the better. thank you

sancho

Jun 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somebody called me smart. thank you.
i have no idea how i offended you. And if i did again i appologize

sancho

Jun 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks dog,
but i have to say there is nobody greener here that i. i have lots to learn. Kind of hard though when you have somebody jumping on your tail every time you post something. I know my opinions probably sound childish, but isnt that what learning is about. you have to learn to crawl before you walk. But the way i see it here if you make a couple of mistakes here someone just wants to kick you down and make you feel stupid. But what the hay right. Anybody searching in the zuni mountains? I went on a elk hunt with a friend of mine and ran into some THing sign a turtle and a 7 that led me into a cove with four holes in the cliff face, two of which were filled with small rocks and clay, but it seems to me like the rains washed out most of the clay didnt get a chance to look around much cause my buddy shot an elk and we had to get it out of there befere the meat went bad. Any body want the coordinants pm me and i give em to you. Its only about 2 miles from the highway and its on national forest. My thanks to all the THers who read my posts and dont mock me. I know im new but im not stupid i grew up climbing up and down mountains my whole life, never noticed the THr signs but now that you all have made me aware of them, THEY ARE EVERYWERE. I have a few others in the Laguna area also if anybody cares to look them over pm me.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, Sancho: (ohhhhhh, sisko) 8-) Sorry, man. The devil made me do that. LOL

Anywho.......here's my markups and I had to FORCE myself to put my crayons away. There's a lot more to inspect in that upper right area and along the right side of the picture.

In that upper right corner, inside that largest yellow box, indicated by the big yellow arrow......(I wanted to call real attention to that area. LOL) someone took the time and a lot of work to flatten on the face on that section of stone, then carved 3, large figures......the King, Queen, and Priest??? I don't know...but they are very well done. just to the lower left, in that next yellow box is a weather worn statue of an Indian. To the left, the smaller yellow box is around a chair. I wonder what you're supposed to see when you sit in that thing.

Farther to the left and down a little, is a roundish stone of a lighter color that shouts, "COVER" , but I might be hearing wrong. LOL Still farther left and down is a carving of a human head that has the right side of it's forehead a little dinged up.

Down at the bottom left are two circles around what looks like some sun signs. There's a white foot with either 3 or 4 toes; a small white "V" and some other things I can't quite make out, in the upper one and the lower one looks like a bell. (?) I remember Old Dog posting about a Monk who had lost some of his toes on one foot and used the shape of a 3-toed human foot as his trail sign. I don't remember if OD mentioned how big of an area that Monk operated in. Maybe he was a wide ranging clerty for the miners.

Going back up, that big black hand is a lefty with it's index finger pointing to that big crack. Now, it looks like if someone started to mess with that crack and started prying and chipping out the rock, sooner or later, that big asses top boulder would come down onto their head, with the extra weight of that Indian statue, and perhaps MORE of those top rocks. I haven't found any DT signs here, but maybe the blackness of the hand itself is the warning. I know I've read that a RED hand PRINT is a DT sign, but not sure of a big, carved, BLACK hand. :icon_scratch:

Now, back to that right side. At the top is my big red arrow and red lines marking what looks like a trail coming down from the top of the ridge. Coming on down a little farther is the fat, yellow box around a fat guy with a bushy mustache, floppy had and loose cap / coat / slicker. To the right of him is an inset area that could be the opening of a drift, or a hidden sign spot.

Slightly lower and to the left, are two, scraggly yellow circles. The smaller one is around a raised "A" that the sun lightens up. And the larger circle is around an old man, wearing a bushy mustach and a headress of somekind that's made up of several circular shapes.......his mouth is WIDE OPEN....which is supposed to mean the mine(s) was left uncovered............which is great because those two opening along the right edge sure look like drifts to a mine shaft. Or at least that top one is and the bottom one is the end of an ore chute for funneling ore from that upper opening down the hillside. There's a funny face / head carving on the left side of the upper opening that I circled in yellow. That guy had a looong, cylinder shaped face and a round, flattop hat or helmet. He seems a little out of place. :dontknow:

109_1939--Sancho.JPG

sancho

Jun 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL that was awesome. when do you want to go out there. it snowed about 18 inches but it will melt within a week or so. if you want to bring someone with you its alright with me. im done. you all can have this place. yes you too rangler. SS i think you missed a few clouds but dang thats awesome. do you guys want all this crap ive posted in order. ill start a thread on it. I think my thrill is just being out in the woods with the family. You all are an amazing breed. And thank you for for replys. If there is a colection room on this sight. i personally dont think its worth the time looking. i have a few months in this and in that time im back to where i started, just knowing the place and its history for the first time. It breaks my heart realizing and learning what the spaniards did here. Itsalmost inbarrasing to say im of this spanish decent. These men were not GOD fearing. The deception of riches is what drove them. Sucked me in as well. if there is a trove its best left alone. They can shove it. up there you know whats. I have to say though two three fishing trips in this place a year will lead you to an early reietrement. or at least a nice nest egg for your family.

Hoofer

Jan 25, 2012
Detector(s) used
Between ears
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sancho, Thanks for the right attitude on things. We need more of it here. My grampa. while teaching me to read, said
only take what you need and you will always find more. I have a site where six people dug and left their initials and or names at the last sign. We need more of that spirit nowadays. Keep it up!

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sancho and Hoofer:
I applaud you both. Many years ago, I read a comment by Karl von Mueller that the LUE Treasure had be decoded by several people and they each would go into the area about once a year and remove enough to cover their living costs for the coming year. None of them tried to clean out the cache, none got "hoggish" by taking more than they could safely dispose of at one time; and that helped them to keep their own "council" and not be raided by the government taxman. Those folks had the right idea. Sancho, I wonder if the empty vault was turned into the kiva.

One night, after going to bed, I lay in the dark "day dreaming" about how it would be if I had all the money I could spend and I began picking out the goodies I'd buy........hot rods, custom cars, cruisers, etc. And, what airplanes I could get to fly anywhere I wanted ( WW2 fighters: a B-25; an A26 medium bombers, etc.) buyiing medical equipment for rural medical clinics, donating huge sums to several different children's hospitals around the country. Of course, there would be monies set aside for my kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids, too.

It didn't take very long to get really, really BORED in my "daydream". I mean, heck, there wasn't any challenge or sport to being able to buy anything I wanted. The desire just disappeared. So, that just showed me that the old saying in treasure hunting that, "the excitement is the HUNT, the recovery phase is just anticlimactic", is certainly true.....at least for me and I suspect many other folks, too.

Last edited:

sancho

Jun 19, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you guys (any THrs) like fishing for trout mostly browns they this the place for nice mount. We have been catching them all day average 15 to 18 inches. My fatherinlaw caught a 31inch brown with a lime green mep. The san juan is about all that i can compare it to.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread