Clovis! Really a true find

norcalrockhunter

Jul 21, 2006
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Just got back from a trip with a friend of mine, we were invited to my friends ranch to help find some stray cow's and have some R&R
Decided to take a day and walk around. My friend found a nice fox ear side notch perfect, and then about 2 hours later I came across this piece.
I dropped my gloves and ran back to my atv grabbed my camera and shot this video.
Here you go

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ditto.......don't be posting Clovis found and show a vid and then pull it!!! Expectations High.......results low!!!:dontknow:........ We would love to see the find video and pictures of the point. I mean that is if you would like solid feedback............

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, what's up with that?? First trevmma removes his video and now this one is gone. If you don't want anyone to see it then don't post it and then remove just the video. Delete the entire post.

OP
OP
norcalrockhunter

norcalrockhunter

Jul 21, 2006
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Sorry I had 2 video's being uploaded at the same time and I deleted one of them which deleted this one so I had to re load it
I think someone needs to not wake up on the wrong side of the bed, Dude enjoy life mistakes happen

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed and I apologize if I seemed so abrupt. It's just this would have been the second video to be deleted in the same day. Sorry, and thanks for putting it back on.

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
Cool find. Can you please post a still photo of the point? It certainly has traits of a western Clovis, also has some other Paleo characteristics (Black Rock for example). Would love to see a good picture of it.

Thanks
Joe

OP
OP
norcalrockhunter

norcalrockhunter

Jul 21, 2006
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Here you go
Resize of DSC_0395.JPG
Resize of DSC_0396.JPG
Resize of DSC_0397.JPG
Resize of DSC_0398.JPG

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice glad you shot a video. I swear if I lived where there was sand I would be dragging a large sifter behind my 4 wheeler. Nice find!

pickaway

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
Detector(s) used
ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds, congrats...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread