norcalrockhunter
Full Member
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2006
- Messages
- 115
- Reaction score
- 16
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern California
- Detector(s) used
- Whites MXT
Just got back from a trip with a friend of mine, we were invited to my friends ranch to help find some stray cow's and have some R&R
Decided to take a day and walk around. My friend found a nice fox ear side notch perfect, and then about 2 hours later I came across this piece.
I dropped my gloves and ran back to my atv grabbed my camera and shot this video.
Here you go
Decided to take a day and walk around. My friend found a nice fox ear side notch perfect, and then about 2 hours later I came across this piece.
I dropped my gloves and ran back to my atv grabbed my camera and shot this video.
Here you go
Last edited:
Upvote
0
........ We would love to see the find video and pictures of the point. I mean that is if you would like solid feedback............










