What's new

club hunting

throwedmind

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter/Quick Silver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm kinda new to MD (bought my detector in January) and am looking for a club to possibly join in the south east Chicago area (just south of I 80.) Anyone know of any?
 
I'm kinda new to MD (bought my detector in January) and am looking for a club to possibly join in the south east Chicago area (just south of I 80.) Anyone know of any?
Try here!
Illinois
 
thank you
 
throwedmind said:
I'm kinda new to MD (bought my detector in January) and am looking for a club to possibly join in the south east Chicago area (just south of I 80.) Anyone know of any?

Did you find a club? I am looking for a club and looking to purchase equipment and would like some i put from those that have equipment,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom