What's new

Club

units40

Jr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2013
Messages
94
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Anyone want to start a club or just get out and metal detect in the michiana area let me know.
 
I'm up for it!!! I'm In Plymouth.I'm learning the etrac right now also have an at pro,,I have some nice spots we can hit over here..Plus if you feel like freestyle hunting we can knock some doors :)

DRew
 
Sounds good I'm free Wednesday after 4 can meet u in Plymouth after that
 
I'm only open Saturday. Would that work for you??
 
What detector setup you use?? Just curious.
 
Cool. You open Saturday??
 
Metal detecting today or tomorrow ??

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Ok. It's July 14th 2013.
Did the club ever get started?
Dirtfisher23
 
No it didn't

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Dirt fisher where u located???

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Where u located?

I'm in Plainfield IN. Just cleaned out a soccer fieldTons of clad.
Today 8 and a nice little ring...junk, but a ring.
 
South bend lots of clad around here.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Where u located?

I'm in Plainfield IN. Just cleaned out a soccer fieldTons of clad.
Today 8 and a nice little ring...junk, but a ring.

Hi dirtfisher23,
You live in an area rich in history. I was just reading about the Van Buren Elm. Also the old national road goes right through the center of Plainfield. Some of the area dating back to the 1820s. Have you found any relics of the county's early years? HH..............GRiley
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom