Clue 4 Peaks Lined up as 1

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alan m,
Here is an analogy of perhaps the misunderstanding happening here.
Somebody says that there are areas on Weavers Needle where if you were standing in them, that some particular object looks a certain way. Then another guy comes out and says that he has been to the top of Weavers Needle and couldn't see the particular object, in the same certain way, and so therefore the first guy has never been to the top of Weavers Needle.
Does that story hav a familiar ring to it?

hahahaha lol

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
BBowman,
You're right, I was not really listening to what you were really saying. I thought you were referring to "The Four Peaks". My mistake and that is very interesting take.
I'm glad you chimed in.
Idaho Dutch

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alan m,
Here is an analogy of perhaps the misunderstanding happening here.
Somebody says that there are areas on Weavers Needle where if you were standing in them, that some particular object looks a certain way. Then another guy comes out and says that he has been to the top of Weavers Needle and couldn't see the particular object, in the same certain way, and so therefore the first guy has never been to the top of Weavers Needle.
Does that story hav a familiar ring to it?

What anyone could see is only his perception. Doesn't matter how the Four Peaks could be seen from above the Waltz camp, but the matter is how at the one side are the Four Peaks and in the other direction is a high needle ( Waltz to Holmes ).

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What anyone could see is only his perception. Doesn't matter how the Four Peaks could be seen from above the Waltz camp, but the matter is how at the one side are the Four Peaks and in the other direction is a high needle ( Waltz to Holmes ).

The thread as stated puts words in the Dutchman's mouth. over and out

Mc4500

Mar 7, 2013
Arizona
Chaz Clark map.jpg IMG_3411.JPG
Could he be referencing these 4 peaks?

Mc4500

Mar 7, 2013
Arizona
20190720_145649.jpg or is he referring to the actual 4 peaks mountain that we know today, as being lined up to look like one?

Mc4500

Mar 7, 2013
Arizona
And they're lined up so good, you can't even see them in your photo.
Besides that, the outline of that rock ain't much like a heart, when it's enlarged for a closer look.

Not like this one.....made from a single slab....about 4 1/2 ft. high and 5-6" thick...set upright so it can be seen from a distance...if you have the stone and are doing the "BUSCA" thing, like it says.
Upper right lobe has the notch, with a pointer...important, because of the "MEX" on the HP stone with the same style of "M".....and down there, where the map shows there should be a "M"on that heart....it certainly looks like there is one of the same shape.
Best trail marker I've ever seen out there....bar none.

vlcsnap-2013-08-10-17h04m22s32.jpg here's a heart I found.

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It strains my imagination how someone could claim that they verified this at their secret LDM location

Allan on this I made a comment, maybe 4 or five posts back, please please read it, you are a smart guy. Some clues can be interactive, this clue is bonafide, and I stand by it. I will give you something to think about, you have tunnel vision. Allan you know I cannot elaborate right now, and it is all I am going say for now. I cannot and will not show anything that gives away location until early spring. I have mentioned we need to reach some, the area's yet, to check off more boxes. This clue as hard as it may be to fathom has the box absolutely checked off, you will shake your head when you see it, just be patient. I cannot answer or say anymore, the proof is in the pudding, and when the pudding is ready we will show it. If you are straining your brain, that is good because you are asking yourself, is there any way possible, you missed something. One last thing throw out logic, and with that, I have said to much already.

Mc4500

Mar 7, 2013
Arizona
Allan on this I made a comment, maybe 4 or five posts back, please please read it, you are a smart guy. Some clues can be interactive, this clue is bonafide, and I stand by it. I will give you something to think about, you have tunnel vision. Allan you know I cannot elaborate right now, and it is all I am going say for now. I cannot and will not show anything that gives away location until early spring. I have mentioned we need to reach some, the area's yet, to check off more boxes. This clue as hard as it may be to fathom has the box absolutely checked off, you will shake your head when you see it, just be patient. I cannot answer or say anymore, the proof is in the pudding, and when the pudding is ready we will show it. If you are straining your brain, that is good because you are asking yourself, is there any way possible, you missed something. One last thing throw out logic, and with that, I have said to much already.

Seriously! You have shown ZERO evidence that you have found anything! You claim that you can't show anything because you don't want to disclose the location- how convenient! If you have found the LDM then show a picture of the rock face that looks down on the mine, the horses head with one ear laid back, the sharp needle with a hole in it or through it, or the rock house, or the tumbled down ruins of a rock house in the mouth of a large cave. There are latterly hundreds of clues that you can show that are suppose to be associated with the legends, but yet you have shown nothing. Until you can validate any clue, you are no different than hundreds of other people that have claimed the same, nothing but an armchair explorer. I'm not sure what you are trying to gain by making these claims, I'm guessing either fame and notoriety, or you are trying to scam investors.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Seriously! You have shown ZERO evidence that you have found anything! You claim that you can't show anything because you don't want to disclose the location- how convenient! If you have found the LDM then show a picture of the rock face that looks down on the mine, the horses head with one ear laid back, the sharp needle with a hole in it or through it, or the rock house, or the tumbled down ruins of a rock house in the mouth of a large cave. There are latterly hundreds of clues that you can show that are suppose to be associated with the legends, but yet you have shown nothing. Until you can validate any clue, you are no different than hundreds of other people that have claimed the same, nothing but an armchair explorer. I'm not sure what you are trying to gain by making these claims, I'm guessing either fame and notoriety, or you are trying to scam investors.
he is fishing for investors:laughing7:

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all those latter maps are BS .. look at the Gonzales map the old military trail goes past all 4 of the mountains 1.) Miners needle , 2.)Heart mountain 3.) Bluff Springs 4.) Weaver's needle there are 4 mount the Peralta/ Ruth shows the center point between the mountains in front of Bluff Springs it is the only place on that trail you can turn south and north but if you turn north from the center point they give you your facing Bluff Springs . ,be my guest if you can climb that sheer face I want to be there and watch that ...you turn south and walk past Heart mountain into Heart valley , that's way the Gonzales map shows two mountains on one side the line and two on the other side of the line ... but the line dose not goes south of the last mouth it goes north of it ...,what it is showing you is the trail going between the mountains , why because weaver's needle is in fact north of that center point and the trail went on the south side of it ...and crossed in front of the needle ... I hiked all the way around Miners needle and up and over toward Whiskey Springs just to make sure I was reading it correctly ..both Miners needle and Heart mountain are south of that center point .and yes Bluff Springs and Weaver's Needle are bot north of that center point ...out right fact unless some one has moved them from the last time I saw all 4 of them .....

ygtrader2017

May 18, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No posts since 2019? I went to the webpage lost-dutchman-goldmine.com and it claims they found the Lost Dutchman Mine but there is no evidence to support it. Does anyone know anything or did the Superstition mountains claim more lives?

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy ygtrader,
Welcome to the nut house. You are correct, they proved nothing. These people come, and go, you will find many videos making the same claim, with nothing to show. Most have a team of "experts" none of which share the same "knowledge". They all end up in different places, all changing the clues to lead you there.

I enjoy watching them all. The Dutchman story is real, just told different by many book writers. Those historians base their expertise on their favorite books, most of which have their share of lies, and misinformation. Funny thing is that Holmes, and Roberts got the same directions as Mrs. Thomas, and Rhiney. You will have to follow your own thoughts instead of following some one else's.

The PSM's are also very real, and in my opinion lead to the same mine. They had been buried in the 1700's, are they Jesuit? I don't really know, but even Scott W. couldn't figure that out. So don't lose hope, it has not been uncovered yet. Geology, geology, geology won't get you there, Waltz was a miner who knew about geology, and knew where he left it. "No miner will find my mine"

Homar

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions