CLUE CONCERN ROOFLESS TWO ROOM HOUSE IN LARGE CAVE

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe Waltz was in the area of Rogers Canyon. Most people only go as far as the cliff dwelling, but if you keep on going north about a mile or so there is a needle and 4 peaks running north/south on the west side of the canyon. The cave that the dwelling is in face`s south, which is opposite the part of the clue where it says it`s supposed to be facing north. oops wrong file

Attachments

• AREA WHERE 4 PEAKS LOOK AS 1.jpg
    AREA WHERE 4 PEAKS LOOK AS 1.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 505
Last edited:

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way Cool Video :hello2:

I have often wondered about the validity of those North/South type directions in the clues.

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog-2012-1st MD.
White's Goldmaster V/Sat-2nd-MD-2013
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Maybe waltz was just mixed up or confused and said north.
I agree,all one would have to do in those canyons is turn around a couple times, and thats it,your north and south are backwards.
Like all the other clues,maybe everything is mixed and there is no truth in any of them.
Nice video though.Cool.

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope that there are some bits of truth in them. A stone house in a cave is a good clue, just maybe not the Northward facing part. Like the Pinnacle to the south may not be Weavers, or even South, maybe someone in the line of clue passing got the directions mixed up as well. I would hope the Dutchman could tell what direction he was looking from the top of a ridge, of course down in the canyons like RR stated direction can get confusing.

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The canyons have a lot of stone rooms,houses, ect from the Indians, and probably the Mexicans.
I have found at least 3-4 pics from other sites that have pictures taken from a cave on a mountain side of some sort.
Now a 2 room,or a 2 story house are quite different.
The one in the video has a roof,faces the wrong direction, and maybe a couple other things I would have to research more.
But the video is a great video and thanks for posting.
Shows us what we should be looking for.

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A 2 room house would be quite different, especially if made by Mexicans or the Spanish. Such a house might have been for the person in charge of a mining operation and to keep supplies.

roadrunner

Bronze Member
Jan 28, 2012
Pinal Mountains,Arizona
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo-2015-3rd
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
There was a canyon that had I think like 4-5 mines in it,but don't remember it.
I am looking at the clues the stroker posted.
there are a few I have not read before.
What I am going to do istake the clues I have,from 3-4 different sources,put them all together,and take out the ones that do not match,or are at least comparable, and see what I have left.

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the area I went to the first couple of times. Up Rogers Canyon, past the cave dwellings to the heart shape on the west side. I wanted to check out the area in between the needle and the 4 peaks last March, but changed my mind at the last minute because I was already pretty wore out from hiking down around Pinto Creek. I caught a photo of the needle and it`s on my picasa,but not the peaks. Look at the shadows. Chuck ROGERS CANYON.jpg

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi

I believe how the clue " a roofless two room house in a cave mouth " is a metaphor . Anything in the cave , has as roof , the cave . This clue is a description to what he saw and looks like a two room house in a cave mouth . This may be two boxed stone boulders in a cave symbol . Is like a picture on the wall . A cave symbol is the Omega , and from my investigation near the LDM is a Omega shape , and in this shape are two boxed stone boulders shapes which look like a two room house .
IMO , the clue is in this GE picture :

The clue.jpg

OP
OP
393stroker

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Come to think of it, the cave I was in was sort of shaped like a T. With it being wider at the back wall. The only thing in there I saw was a big stick on the right side. There was a dried up waterfall in front of the cave running downhill to the left. Above the cave, up on the hill was the chute, with an opening on the bottom facing the west. From on top of that hill, looking south across the ravine to the other side there is a large cave on the side of the cliff. One would probably have to get to it from the top.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread