CLUES THAT MATCH MY SEARCH AREA

themarkd

Nov 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
White's Prism V 950
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for considering anyway. I`ll post some pictures and let everybody know where its at and how I found it when I get back. If I get back. Thanks,Chuck
One of the most "famous" lost treasures in the country and you found it, in a day, looking at pictures, and maps, with no boots on the ground? Yes. We'd LOVE to see pictures and hear how you found it.

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
Mention of spirit matters pertains to those who are numbered amongst Christ's flock. The rest of humanity are not and the word speaks of this in clarity. Omni awareness belongs to those who have no moment to moment concerns other than those in the Lord's stead, not a man's church of any kind. Church is in your heart if you are real with it and humble prayer. The spirit works in meekness.

As for the gold mines and such, these in particular are freaks of nature just as the Waltz said, "No miner will find my mine". First the Mexican miners hid and landscaped them, then Waltz and then the Apache. This doesn't mean that they are lost forever, it simply means that conventional methods of searching them out won't get the job done. You must learn to think as the Mexican Code of concealment and triangulation, and like a surveyor who picks out certain positions to first view over the area from. Marked high points off the main trails. Most of the mines themselves cannot be seen until you are right on top of them and there will be little if any of the normal sign that miners are used to.

Hydro thermal deposits are literally squirted up from the earth and may be just a few feet around in context. Faults and folds are the first major sign and the study of existing mines as such may help out in your learning process. Signs of extreme heat and steam are in there two. Quartz and the purple colours are a hope to find together. Pressurized springs are almost always near. Main animal trails were used so that the local wildlife would rub out the burro tracks day to day.

Much more going on there than meets the eye.

Last edited:

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
DSC01.jpg Finally Assembly.jpg

The reaper himself, and the character who froze him in his tracks.....

( Its not my intention to get off track of DD and his search area; just trying to get the point across that these are Master Maps and that all marker sets are arranged the same way at every site that has a lode with multiple portals. Doodles and their shape scale may change, but positioning holds true, adjusting with the size of each area. The trick can be figuring out whether the map is upsidedown or sideways or both).

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 650404 View attachment 650405

The reaper himself, and the character who froze him in his tracks.....

( Its not my intention to get off track of DD and his search area; just trying to get the point across that these are Master Maps and that all marker sets are arranged the same way at every site that has a lode with multiple portals. Doodles and their shape scale may change, but positioning holds true, adjusting with the size of each area. The trick can be figuring out whether the map is upsidedown or sideways or both).

" The trick can be figuring out whether the map is upsidedown or sideways or both"

Or folded in such a way,as to make an airplane that won't fly either..........SH.

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
We work with balloons and the finest of hemp rope sir.....us rich kids are into state of the art toys ok?

"I go to one of 8 places"......You anchor the galleon, then row the corsair up to the single marker more often then not at a spot that resembles a drained point or cove athe base pertaining to some sort of ancient dry water line. Then the marker becomes a point to tie of the boat/balloon as mooring line Main marker 1; at outskirts of range: from there, deck gun cano'n range to first Apex (outfield) and then continuing with rifle range (some ricochetted shots en-route) through 8 markers sequenced and separated by major shape change from one to the next getting smaller, running from the N. x N.W., as trail is mapped (in triangulation, but not necessarily the prescribed foot path...trap) directionally entering towards the mineralized heart zone of the site, from the Apex of the outfield triangle.

Next, 5 markers winding down in pistol range through the infield triangle, past two caches (1 bullion and 1 dressed ore) to pinpoint the mine. The infield triangle corners are three of the 5 and the mine is number 5 itself; The triangle is number 4 in itself. Last range is a dagger throw. (invisible 5 is, upside down and backwards; similar to what one might find on some early U.S. fighter jets. (clue as to how to turn the maps, depending on how it is drawn).

(ref. tablets; triangle surrounding number 5).

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dirty Dutchman

Dirty Dutchman

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For everyone reading this guys BS, just remember that the story of Jacob Waltz' mine is a simple one. Not a bunch of "markers" or "balloon rides". Just a simple set of clues that people have made complicated like Twisted Dork has tried to do.

Waltz left REAL clues and others have provided maps over the years that followed his death that are genuine. Some people just like to act like they're smarter than everyone else, so they make elaborate claims about things.

The truth is, it's just a simple story. That's all. Yes it's complicated to put together, but when it's all shown as a whole, you will go

"S H I T.. That's all there is to it??!!"....

Don't bother with all of this nonsense. Keep it simple.....

FFS...

Travis

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dirty Dutchman

Dirty Dutchman

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your right sir....I do wear glasses and they like myself are just a bit twisted.

In reality, then as in now, it just depends on one's own point of view. That is exactly why there are so many ways to look at it and that a spoken language is not a requirement here. A child's mind and common legends of old. Markers and the portrayed images of one ancient story or another, pertaining to military actions either on land or at sea, even worshipped fantasy. Imagine a Spanish ship, crossing the ocean for months on end and the only real form of entertainment that the Templar Monk is going to put up with is charades. The crew is a mix of a dozen or more different dialects and only the knight really knows what is going in the big picture.

Sign

View attachment 650790

See Twisted Dork, that's where you're incorrect. There is only ONE point of view. It's the one handed down by Waltz. Everything has just gotten "twisted" by morons over the years trying to read too much into it. There's no need for origami or holding maps to a mirror. It's a simple story handed down by a simple man.

Guess what I can do? I can prove that Waltz was incorrect/correct about "no Miner will ever find my mine". The answer is.....wait for it..... SIMPLE!!!......

This wasn't a riddle. It didn't mean that it was just a "cache" he found. If you follow the SIMPLE clues you will find out what he meant. Waltz was correct that no Miner would find it. Why? Because no Miner DURING HIS TIME would have thought to look in his spot. BUT.... Waltz was "incorrect" because there is a giant FAULT LINE about 50 feet from the volcanic vent that is the mine. I even have an excellent picture of it. No one will get to see it now that you've ruined my post, but it's still pretty darn cool. I mean, it's no tree stump, but still pretty exciting to me.

Waltz knew that this Fault line was there, but he also knew that no one (miner) would find it. Why would Waltz mention the word "miner"? BECAUSE HE WAS ASKED!! He didn't say this phrase out of nowhere..... Now, if you're as smart as you claim to be, you should be able to tell us why Waltz would have said that no miner would find it.... A little hint.... The answer is SIMPLE....And already given to us by Waltz. Why? Because he WANTED his friends to find it....

Lets see how smart you are dude...

Travis

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
I didn't say this is the Dutchman, I said this is the Peralta's main site of 7 mines; go figure. I guess you'll have to back up your finds all on your own. By the way, where are those pictures we keep hearing about? We want pictures.

FunnyPicsB236-1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dirty Dutchman

Dirty Dutchman

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't say this is the Dutchman, I said this is the Peralta's main site of 7 mines; you'll have to back up your finds all on your own. By the way where are those pictures we keep hearing about? We want pictures.

View attachment 650794

Hahaha!!.... Not so smart are you Twisted Dork..?... Don't worry, I'm sure no ones heart is breaking that you couldn't answer that SIMPLE question.

Dont worry, Ill give it to you for "free"....
Waltz said that no Miner would find it because it's "Up high".... You can't see the Fault line from the spots where most hikers go.

Its also why he said that no Cowboy would find it...(again, he was ASKED about a Cowboy finding it, this isn't something he voluntarily said out of nowhere..) I won't make you look bad this time and ask you why a Cowboy wouldn't find it. I'll save you the trouble of having to find another "clever" picture and tell you the SIMPLE answer....

Because Cowboys go WHERE THE COWS ARE..... Soooo... If Waltz said the mine was "AWAY FROM WATER", you can be darn sure an old mother cow ain't gonna be too far away from water. They ain't gonna be "up high" either.

Youre welcome....
Travis

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen IMHO I am a newb to the site so be not offended as i hope to step on no toes. I believe in many possibilities to Any question. Dirty Dutch may have a solution or not. Oro will always be proof. As for twisted views Open eyes to the unseeable are something few have. For a area that has no gold there seem to be many gold mines in the area. There is much more to this whole story then meets the eye. From Vegas to there the desert is full of markers. Reading them is another thing. Interpretation a interesting one. Seeing in person will change your views. I walked in a area this last Saturday an was changed in ways that are hard to explain. Met Tom the night before, who took Jim's place when he passed. Long story guardian angel imho. Made almost a fatal mistake the next day but is not my time to go. Oro yet to find. Twisted again IMHO we are all part of what is considered God. So we also own the gold. Took many pics of markers but was not in the area where I have put the peraltas or the dutchmen's. If you keep your eyes open to more then one possibility, you might just be able to find that which is what you are seeking. I have used google earth to find so much. Some I saw when the boots hit the trail. Some I took pics of, some not. Chose life instead. You have't lived till you have cheated the grim reaper seeking his gold.
Again just another that is seeking. Possible thought could water flowing over gold have meant using a stream with bedrock bowls carved in used to sluice the crushed rock? Something I saw on my trip. Hope I didn't stray to much. I have enjoyed reading both perspectives.

BT3:

Long before Agricola (De re metallica), there was another text,as part of a greater work written by Pliny the Elder (The Natural History), in which was described various methods of extracting gold and silver, including by Hydraulic Mining .

Clipboard01.png

The old Latin phrase, DESILIENS AQUA AURUM (water falling down over gold) as inscribed upon the Latin Heart just may, given the topography and geology of these mountains, indicate a location where such methods were once used.

The grinding holes around Government Well may have been used by miners to grind ore or to trap gold in the streambeds, but the were probably originally used for grinding seeds by the Yavapai people and also the Pima road labourers who camped there at one time.

Regards:SH

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
DD, Try asking an intelligent question first. I suppose you must be the kind of person that would send his friends and neighbours and loved ones out to the place where Wiser was killed by the Apache and just for entertainment? A goose chase that is still only hearsay through and through. Waltz didn't tell you anything; you read volumes of hearsay and have yet to sort much if any of it out. You even appear to be adding some of your own? See how it works? Cows stay near to where the water is and don't stray far from it. Hard working burros need regular water. The mine blacksmith needs a steady supply of water to continue sharpening & hardening drill points and pick heads. Constant maintenance of the shoes on the animals also requires water. Pasture is required to feed the herd. Lots of water needed. Can you understand that?

What you are building a story on is all hearsay and where you are on the path is no different than anywhere else in that mountain range. Anyone who has any experience at all in the desert knows that it is next to impossible to cross the desert mountains without general confusion due to one canyon or the next looking nearly identical, one from the other crossing ravines and boulders and tributaries.

To boil it down, due to the mass quantity of hearsay, coming from a variety of sources, over different time periods and all of it hearsay to begin with when each and every one of them caught wind of it, what you end up with is still just hearsay. The persons most likely to write books through all of this are individuals who looked over and over again, each person in a different area, never finding anything conclusive or similar to ore, yet the story just keeps getting richer and richer until it becomes legend with little or no context from the original works; even so that is even hearsay to start with. The maps may be in some sort of pieced together dot to dot puzzle format, but they are still your best shot at finding the Peraltas in the wilderness. They were good at it and no fools to boot.

Most intelligent, inquiring minds what to know if there is any evidence to show that the maps of sorts are in anyway genuine. The reason for this is because if so, each individual is able to gaze into the picture as it tells it all and hearsay is eliminated like a fart in the wind.

Find the Peraltas and you will find the mine. Use the maps and eliminate the guess work. Think of how they were raised from kids, how they played, what they learned about the desert and livestock as they watched their uncles. These were real people to realize and then use the common sense that God gave you and see what happens. Where do the maps lead to? What realities stand firm in the desert? Those concerning man and beast; gold and sign pertaining to pure. That in itself is unknown due to the fact that it is so rare that no one even knows what it really runs in other than the pink quartz that can't even be found in the first place.

Once you have Shinola in one hand, the rest should be self explanatory in reference to the other that is scratching your back.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dirty Dutchman

Dirty Dutchman

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Twisted Dork,

Its ok, I knew the question was so easy that you couldnt answer it. And I don't send anyone out in the mountains. I actually try to get people to do a ton of research BEFORE they go in there. If you had actually read any of my previous posts, you wouldn't have made a stupid accusation like that.

Th really funny thing about all of this is, there really is (ONE) map that shows the exact number of mines the Peraltas had in those mountains (It aint 7!). Now, you don't have to fold it into any special shapes or anything, you just have to be smart enough to find the spot. One good thing about it, I'll NEVER have to worry about you being anywhere near my site. I doubt you've bet even set foot in the Superstitions. Why don't you come to the Rendezvous this year and I'll take you on one of "kiddie hikes". You can of course use the "Arizona" site you posted earlier that's based out of New York City (get a rope) if you prefer. But I'll be glad to show you around if you have the "stones" to show up.

Don't be upset that I'm that much smarter than you Mr Dork, it happens. Just trying to help you out. The story is SIMPLE! Keep it that way, and you may actually be able to quit BS'ing everyone and find something real out there.... Other than a tree stump of course.....

If you need anymore SIMPLE answers to any of the Lost Dutchman (or Peralta) questions that have you "stumped", let me know and I'll answer them for you....

Travis

OP
OP
Dirty Dutchman

Dirty Dutchman

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DD, Try asking an intelligent question first. I suppose you must be the kind of person that would send his friends and neighbours and loved ones out to the place where Wiser was killed by the Apache and just for entertainment? A goose chase that is still only hearsay through and through. Waltz didn't tell you anything; you read volumes of hearsay and have yet to sort much if any of it out. You even appear to be adding some of your own? See how it works? Cows stay near to where the water is and don't stray far from it. Hard working burros need regular water. The mine blacksmith needs a steady supply of water to continue sharpening & hardening drill points and pick heads. Constant maintenance of the shoes on the animals also requires water. Pasture is required to feed the herd. Lots of water needed. Can you understand that?

What you are building a story on is all hearsay and where you are on the path is no different than anywhere else in that mountain range. Anyone who has any experience at all in the desert knows that it is next to impossible to cross the desert mountains without general confusion due to one canyon or the next looking nearly identical, one from the other crossing ravines and boulders and tributaries.

To boil it down, due to the mass quantity of hearsay, coming from a variety of sources, over different time periods and all of it hearsay to begin with when each and every one of them caught wind of it, what you end up with is still just hearsay. The persons most likely to write books through all of this are individuals who looked over and over again, each person in a different area, never finding anything conclusive or similar to ore, yet the story just keeps getting richer and richer until it becomes legend with little or no context from the original works; even so that is even hearsay to start with. The maps may be in some sort of pieced together dot to dot puzzle format, but they are still your best shot at finding the Peraltas in the wilderness. They were good at it and no fools to boot.

Most intelligent, inquiring minds what to know if there is any evidence to show that the maps of sorts are in anyway genuine. The reason for this is because if so, each individual is able to gaze into the picture as it tells it all and hearsay is eliminated like a fart in the wind.

Find the Peraltas and you will find the mine. Use the maps and eliminate the guess work. Think of how they were raised from kids, how they played, what they learned about the desert and livestock as they watched their uncles. These were real people to realize and then use the common sense that God gave you and see what happens. Where do the maps lead to? What realities stand firm in the desert? Those concerning man and beast; gold and sign pertaining to pure. That in itself is unknown due to the fact that it is so rare that no one even knows what it really runs in other than the pink quartz that can't even be found in the first place.

Once you have Shinola in one hand, the rest should be self explanatory in reference to the other that is scratching your back.

Twisted Dork,

Since you're having trouble, I figured i'd help you out a little....

You want to read the EXACT story of the Peraltas? Then read the Sterling Legend. That story matches the hills and the correct location exactly. There is also a map i mentioned previously that follows this story EXACTLY. Now, it's not found in the Sterling Legend so you'll have to use a little smarts to figure out which one it is... (Dont worry, I'll be here to answer it for you when you're done rackin your brain...)

Upon making this discovery, I immediately asked an "Old Timer" who Conatser "knew", because I had found almost all of the information in her book (yep, got the pictures, but you've ruined that for everyone). This Old Timer said that her mentor was --------. And that he knew ------.

Stew on that one for a minute and see if you can figure that one out like I did....Remember, it's SIMPLE. You don't have to fold any papers or look at tree stumps...All you have to do is think a little...

Your Welcome....
Travis

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
It only took a couple of days to find; 30 years ago, and I feel somewhat blessed having stood along side of one of the most powerful dowsers the world has ever known, where she gazed down upon it's area from a topped the range. In her exact words she said, "There is more gold in that mountain, than any other place she has ever encountered anywhere else in all of her life". This is a woman who spent her entire life dowsing for a number of the large oil companies every Saturday. She did so from an air plane and was able to accurately tell the crew exactly where to drill, exactly how deep the oil was and could explain in detail every component in elemental form that they would encounter as they drilled down; Detailed foot by foot from thousands for feet in the air. She was never once wrong in 34 years of Saturdays. She is the one who found the real buried treasure of Montezuma in New Mexico long ago while she was young. None of this was for herself. She lived a humble life and insisted on being in church every Sunday without fail. She earned $200.00 dollars an hour for her services and would not get involved with just anyone. Her regular job in life involved working with special computer languages. She was a distant child in my eyes, even at age 74 when I met her on the family Adams site. That's where you will stand on the Dutchman, Maybe.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dirty Dutchman

Dirty Dutchman

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It only took a couple of days to find; 30 years ago, and I feel somewhat blessed having stood along side of one of the most powerful dowsers the world has ever known, where she gazed down upon it's area from a topped the range. This is a woman who spent her entire life dowsing for a number of the large oil companies every Saturday. She did so from an air plane and was able to accurately tell the crew exactly where to drill, exactly how deep the oil was and could explain in detail every component in elemental form that they would encounter as they drilled down; Detailed foot by foot from thousands for feet in the air. She was never once wrong in 34 years of Saturdays. She is the one who found the real buried treasure of Montezuma in New Mexico long ago while she was young. None of this was for herself. She lived a humble life and insisted on being in church every Sunday without fail. She earned $200.00 dollars an hour for her services and would not get involved with just anyone. Her regular job in life involved working with special computer languages. She was a distant child in my eyes, even at age 74 when I met her on the family Adams site. That's where you will stand on the Dutchman, Maybe.

Twisted Dork,

LMAO....So earlier you said you werent talking about the Lost Dutchman, you were talking about the "Peralta Mines". Now you're telling me that you do in fact know where the Dutchman is...??..... See what happens when you lie too much...? You forget what's going on. Much better to tell the truth. Hell, i'm not a Christian (or any other BS religion), but at least you get the truth from me. That's obviously more than you can say.....

The real story is SIMPLE. There's really nothing to it. I have stood on, what I believe to be, the Volcanic Vent that is the Lost Dutchman Mine. You can put up all of the Google images you want, and make any claims you wish. That is your right. But you havent shown squat.... nada....nothing. (Although i'll still give you that the Old guy in your photos does look like Waltz...so you got that goin for ya...)

Put up or shut up man. I called you out with SIMPLE questions about a subject that you claim to be an expert on, and you can't even answer them... I can, and i've only got a year and a half under my belt......

Like I said, let me know where you're stumped and i'll set you straight....
Travis

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
One might read up on the Peraltas first. They came before Waltz and started the legend of the funnel on the slope with a tunnel heading in from below. Gold wire in pink rose quartz. I found two piles of it near the dig. About a yard and a half of it.

OP
OP
Dirty Dutchman

Dirty Dutchman

Dec 27, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
My Brain
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One might read up on the Peraltas first. They came before Waltz and started the legend of the funnel on the slope with a tunnel heading in from below. Gold wire in pink rose quartz. I found two piles of it near the dig. About a yard and a half of it.

Hahaha.... Another weak-ass reply from the Twisted Dork. Of course the Peraltas came first Captain Obvious. WALTZ SAID THEY DID..... The difference between you and me..??.. I've actually been IN the tunnel you're talking about... It's about 35 feet deep. It's the "red rock", similar to the paint mine type rock located by 2nd water. They couldn't finish it because they hit the white "granite type" rock that was too hard for their hand picks.

And let's get real, with your ego, you would have already posted pics of the wire gold you're claiming to have found. I tell you what, once I get inside that vent I've found, I'll post a pic of what's inside, just for you.

LMAO, what a joke....
Travis (see that? That's my REAL name I sign...)

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
I first found a trough between a 1 foot wide rock wall and a taller bed rock wall with a gap between them of about 11 inches. The trough is 4 feet long and I'd say 18 inches deep. The brim of the wall rises up out of the ground an inch for a flat stone slab to lay on. The two cone shaped stacks of dressed rose quartz were shaped like the hat of the witch figure on the tablets. These stacks were about 8 feet apart as I remember, with the trough off to the side, yet in between their span. It was all so awesome that it scared me considerably as the experience felt like I had gone back in time with everything so untouched and intact like yesterday. I grabbed one palm sized stone from the pile closest to the cache site and left. Some of the family caught wind of it and the piles mysteriously were gone without a trace; Damn. Who can say?

The position of the two piles were corners 2 and 3 to enable one to shoot quads across them thus pointing out the location of the disguised portal. The caches I have walked over have all been in the same vein as the mine beyond.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions