vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Re: 'cmon, I know you do it!

pntr,

I was just going off the moon and node energy...as in settling a karmic debt...so yes, evoluntionary AND revolutionary and it could also be quite sassy due to the 5th house action :wink:

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

vibes said:
That's right willie, we did that in chat...BUT I never got mine:(
Eu_citzen said:
Real,
PM sent. :wink:
I know you've tried it before, with ok results. Let's see how you do this time. :laughing7:

Hi Tori. :)
I didn't know you never got yours. Let's see how our old chap does this time, I'm curios none the less. :hello:

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut

Digginman said:
I only read it if I run across it in the newspaper. I never look for it.

DM

Digginman,
well pntr and I are friends and astro fans:)

Hmm-mm-mm...It would be fun to play name the sign...lemme see...you *could be an Aquarius?
(by the way, I totally suck at this game.)

I have fun with astrology, that's what it's all about...FUN... and to tickle one's brain!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

MI Viber LUV & Ladies and gentlemen: K, here is the report. You know this person so I would like an honest report, "am I in the ball park"?. I am working with the minimum of data so sometimes I am not my usual perfect self, snicker.

Page one is the basic psychological profile modified by the succeeding pages. What I cannot enter is the actual world experiences or the adolescent upbringing conditions.

The modifying No's are 176, 218** 246, 252. Double check # 218.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. Eu in the morning.

Attachments

• Vibe\'s  info basic psychological profile.jpg
    Vibe\'s info basic psychological profile.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 360
  • 2nd part  of vibe\'s modifier.jpg
    2nd part of vibe\'s modifier.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 374
  • pp2  of vibe\'s  modifier.jpg
    pp2 of vibe\'s modifier.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 369
  • pp 3 viber\'s modifier.jpg
    pp 3 viber\'s modifier.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 357

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat

Nope- not me. Horoscopes are simply entertainment in my eyes, and not that entertaining for me. :-\

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut

Real,

Thanks for your insight! Now a question...are the numbers the degrees as you count from the ascendant?

But above and beyond that...I'd say it's fairly accurate. yes, the birth data I supplied to you is my 411.

Now, the "self-centeredness as a virtue"...that just seems so ugly and unpleasant.

After you share the number meanings I'll be able to add more!

Thanks!
viber
(that still cracks me up)

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

I dunno~ the 'pretty ruthless' part is kinda scary...

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HI GIB: Yep, the ruthless part is quite correct, she turned 'ME' down for a hot date, if that isn't heartless what is???

Some silly bit of BS about a hubby or something. hehehh

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Viber Luv: The no's refer to specific bits of data as shown. The work of figuring everything out is already done for you. You merely put the pieces together.

"Heaven Knows What", Grant Lewi, Llewellyn Publications, St Paul, Minnesota, 55164-0383, Us.

I was primarily interested to see if there was any correlation between various heavenly bodies , particularly the Moon, and the human psyche, and found that there definitely is. After all, if the various planetary bodies can / do control the movements or reactions of each other, a little human should be very easy to have It's electrical system modified.

While my "horoscopes " may not be 100% correct for many reasons, primarily me, the mere fact that in most cases, they definitely fit is fascinating.

This was during a period of some 10 years of intensive paranormal investigation. A period that I proved to myself that many things , such as Telepathy, dowsing, Hypnosis, psychic healing, hyper suggestion, and on, did have a basis.

Jeffro, You are next, come up with a date of someone that you are familiar with, but 'not' your's. We tend to modify things in our self perceived favor heheh In other words we are far more impartial in our interpretations of others, than of ourselves, since we tend to excuse or explain our personal traits.

Even "I" am a Saint in my eyes, while at the same time I an "Indian Jones" snicker.

So Jeffro ???

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut

Real de Tayopa said:
Viber Luv: The no's refer to specific bits of data as shown. The work of figuring everything out is already done for you. You merely put the pieces together.

"Heaven Knows What", Grant Lewi, Llewellyn Publications, St Paul, Minnesota, 55164-0383, Us.

I was primarily interested to see if there was any correlation between various heavenly bodies , particularly the Moon, and the human psyche, and found that there definitely is. After all, if the various planetary bodies can / do control the movements or reactions of each other, a little human should be very easy to have It's electrical system modified.

While my "horoscopes " may not be 100% correct for many reasons, primarily me, the mere fact that in most cases, they definitely fit is fascinating.

This was during a period of some 10 years of intensive paranormal investigation. A period that I proved to myself that many things , such as Telepathy, dowsing, Hypnosis, psychic healing, hyper suggestion, and on, did have a basis.

Jeffro, You are next, come up with a date of someone that you are familiar with, but 'not' your's. We tend to modify things in our self perceived favor heheh In other words we are far more impartial in our interpretations of others, than of ourselves, since we tend to excuse or explain our personal traits.

Even "I" am a Saint in my eyes, while at the same time I an "Indian Jones" snicker.

So Jeffro ???

Don Jose de La Mancha

Well My Hunkalicious Saint ...I agree with you that the planets DO play a part in life. Did you know that a birth chart will not repeat for approx. 26,000 years? Also, look at farmers, many plant according to the various moon phases, stages. I tried that last year with huge success.

The moon represents our emotional self and the mother in one's chart. My moon's natal plcement is in my 10th house...so fleeting fame. you know what i do for a living-- it's a highly competitive profession so I guess that's where the "ruthless" part comes into play...I maintain and can hold my own...so that part of the assessment is true.
I'm looking forward to what others feel about this system you use:)

Again, thanks...it was an interesting read!

pntr

Tenderfoot
Jun 16, 2009

What I find so interesting about Astrology, particurally the natal chart, is that one aspect does not make up the Whole of the persons personna. One aspect may have a strong effect, and be very notable about us, while another may not be as potent. In Vibes case, for instance, the Sun Trine Uranus, is very accurate.
"you have a progressive mental outlook, strongly tinged with originality, and any plans that you organize will be pushed thru with a certain dash and comprehension of total results that knits the parts together strongly'...I know her well enough to be able to state that is very on target for Vibes.
Our life experience comes into play..it's all about our choices, our own free will. Astrology just indicates what may, or may not be, timing of the bumps in the road of life, along with the openings for better times.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

Real de Tayopa said:
HI GIB: Yep, the ruthless part is quite correct, she turned 'ME' down for a hot date, if that isn't heartless what is???

Some silly bit of BS about a hubby or something. hehehh

Don Jose de La Mancha

What in the world would you need a beautiful young lady for when you've got your pal waiting back at camp for you~

Hello pal mule.jpg

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi GIB: Sigh, aren't those long, velvety ears sexy?? And as for those expressive, soulful, beautiful eyes, sigh, you are right, sorry.

Now, send a date, but not of yours.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. thanks, I have added her picture to my pinups GIB. When and at what hour was she born?

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola

vibes said:
Digginman said:
I only read it if I run across it in the newspaper. I never look for it.

DM

Digginman,
well pntr and I are friends and astro fans:)

Hmm-mm-mm...It would be fun to play name the sign...lemme see...you *could be an Aquarius?
(by the way, I totally suck at this game.)

I have fun with astrology, that's what it's all about...FUN... and to tickle one's brain!

Nope, not an Aquarian.

DM

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good morning, For brevity, I have only posted very brief psychological profiles. But it should be close enough to be readily recognizable in each case..

4 Dec 1964: Since it was early in the morning it can be either 104 0r 105, but most prob 104.

Attachments

• 4 Dec 64 1.jpg
    4 Dec 64 1.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 300
  • 4 Dec 64 2 1.jpg
    4 Dec 64 2 1.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 305
  • 4 Dec 64  2   2.jpg
    4 Dec 64 2 2.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 291

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread