storm guard five.jpg

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Glad I am not on there with them .. YIKES!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to have a Charter fishing business in Manistee Michigan (Glory Daze) I have seen some pretty terrible weather conditions. I have seen the coast guard people go out in Unbelievable weather conditions and weather for rescues !!1 I TAKE my hat off to EVERY MEMBER of the Coast Guard PAST > PRESENT member here and passed on. I THANK THEM ALL !!! All one has to do is see the conditions they go out in and you will understand why i feel the way i DO !!! THANK YOU COAST GUARD !!!

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to have a Charter fishing business in Manistee Michigan (Glory Daze) I have seen some pretty terrible weather conditions. I have seen the coast guard people go out in Unbelievable weather conditions and weather for rescues !!1 I TAKE my hat off to EVERY MEMBER of the Coast Guard PAST > PRESENT member here and passed on. I THANK THEM ALL !!! All one has to do is see the conditions they go out in and you will understand why i feel the way i DO !!! THANK YOU COAST GUARD !!!
Yep! I have needed rescued a couple of times, charter, crabbing and a jet powered zidiak...(Jet ski) miles out foolin' around. God Bless Them!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread