• 100_4093.jpg
    100_4093.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 122

EricTheCat

Oct 4, 2011
Southern Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, that is a lot of nice material. I have been asking myself how many flakes I will find before my first point. I asked the wise owl but he just asks me "Who cooks for you? Who cooks for you all?" and I never seem to get anywhere in that conversation. ;)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
willjo

willjo

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2015
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, that is a lot of nice material. I have been asking myself how many flakes I will find before my first point. I asked the wise owl but he just asks me "Who cooks for you? Who cooks for you all?" and I never seem to get anywhere in that conversation. ;)
There should be points where you find flakes, if there a bunch of flakes and it is not where a hunter stopped to sharpen a blade or some tool and there is a small number flakes only.

Upvote 0

EricTheCat

Oct 4, 2011
Southern Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There should be points where you find flakes, if there a bunch of flakes and it is not where a hunter stopped to sharpen a blade or some tool and there is a small number flakes only.
So far I have not found any large numbers of flakes. I really feel like my main searching spots are just a little too far from water to have had much activity. I have determined there to be some activity where I am looking (1 utilized flake/scraper, 2 broken something or others, 1 graver and maybe a few dozen flakes). I am waiting on possibly getting permission at what might be a better location just up from a river. By the time that happens I will probably need to wait for the snow to clear. I am not complaining, when I finally do find that first point I will be ecstatic.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread