What's new

Cobbs Triangular

dognose

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
4,563
Reaction score
13,168
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
I found this Cobbs knife in the bottoms of a creek flood plain in 1987, along an old farm fence line about 20 miles from my home. The blackness of the soil made the blade stick out like a sore thumb laying there flat on the top.

20190120_124635.webp
 
Upvote 0
Very nice indeed!!!
 
Nice! That's one that has eluded me for years now. Thanks for sharing it with us.
 
Stunning little sucker I should say! :icon_thumleft:
 
I'm getting used to the color of your pics. A bit green/aqua, which is why I thought your E-notch looked like a piece of green glass. Nice Cobbs. I'm up to speed now. Gary
 
Wow, that’s awesome, nice eyeball!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom