lazabert Full Member Joined May 11, 2015 Messages 168 Reaction score 331 Golden Thread 0 Location Broad Brook, ct Detector(s) used garrett ACE 250 & 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 16, 2015 #1 Pretty crazy I find two of everything lol love thes Attachments july16 2015 019.webp 164.2 KB · Views: 108 july16 2015 020.webp 274 KB · Views: 116 Upvote 7
villagenut Gold Member Joined Oct 18, 2014 Messages 6,042 Reaction score 10,963 Golden Thread 0 Location florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 16, 2015 #2 Didn't those come from those larger Coke bottles that had a 20 cent deposit on them? As a kid those were big scores when I would find a few in the ditches around town. I would turn em in and buy candy with the returned change.
Didn't those come from those larger Coke bottles that had a 20 cent deposit on them? As a kid those were big scores when I would find a few in the ditches around town. I would turn em in and buy candy with the returned change.