Coca Cola Carrier

Marty-Graw

Feb 8, 2006
Albertville Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage, Garrett Treasure Ace 300
got to a yard sale this morning about 5:45 as the people were dragging stuff out of a shed and setting up, picked this old carrier/rack for $20 .... all i know about it is that it is from the 60s and it holds the full cases of Coke.....any Coke collecters out there have any more info....like value ...... i already have it sold just need a price........any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance
Marty

Attachments

• MVC-254S.JPG
    MVC-254S.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 802
  • MVC-255S.JPG
    MVC-255S.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 805

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To a serious collector it could be worth up to $200 dollars or more.I wouldn't let it go for any less than $100 myself.I sold an old metal sprite sign on Ebay a couple years ago for $147 plus $30 for shipping,I got it at a yard sale for $35 I believe.It was the first thing I ever sold on ebay,as a matter of fact i'd never even bought anything before so I had a feedback rating of 0.If i'd been an established seller I probably would have got a lot more.Nice find! :)

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Twenty years from now, our coins will be worth more money. The Coke items are worth a lot of money if they are in good condition.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OOPS I never look at dates when posted cause I assume if they are on top they are newer
I know, it's happened to me before. It's not like you went digging for it, unlike the guy who thinks our worthless clad will be worth more 20 years from now. Whatever that has to do with anything.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread