E Eightball77 Greenie Joined Jan 7, 2020 Messages 10 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Myrick Ms. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2020 #1 View attachment 178 Attachments IMG_20200107_033820.webp 82.4 KB · Views: 107
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jan 7, 2020 #2 Nice. I use to drive through Laurel a lot when I was in the Army Reserve driving to Hattiesburg for training. Upvote 0
Nice. I use to drive through Laurel a lot when I was in the Army Reserve driving to Hattiesburg for training.
civil_war22 Relic Recovery Specialist Joined Dec 5, 2008 Messages 3,257 Reaction score 2,815 Golden Thread 1 Location NW Arkansas 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Fisher F75 SE/LTD2, minelab Etrac, whites classic id, spectrum xlt, fisher f7, fisher 1266, king of all Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher 1280-X, minelab equinox, Fisher F75+ Garrett AT MAX Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 7, 2020 #3 First off thanks for becoming a new member, second you might try the bottles, and glass section of the Artifacts Forum, or even under the What is it section. Upvote 0
First off thanks for becoming a new member, second you might try the bottles, and glass section of the Artifacts Forum, or even under the What is it section.
E Eightball77 Greenie Joined Jan 7, 2020 Messages 10 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Myrick Ms. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2020 Thread Owner #4 Owens I'll. On center w beneath Laurel never seen thi Upvote 0
E Eightball77 Greenie Joined Jan 7, 2020 Messages 10 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Myrick Ms. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 7, 2020 Thread Owner #5 I'm about 20 minutes from camp shelby Upvote 0