What's new

Coffee Table I Altered To Hold Artifacts

Tdog

Silver Member
Joined
May 30, 2019
Messages
2,864
Reaction score
5,272
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Central Alabama
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I put a 1/4" luan bottom in this metal and glass coffee table. I cut it out with a "Jig-Saw" in short order after tracing the outline using the table's base. The glass measures 36" in diameter and the diameter of the area beneath is 27 1/2". Just some brokes and lesser quality pieces in this table--approx 280 pieces. Better than boxing them up or pitching them out on the ground though.
 

Attachments

  • 030.webp
    030.webp
    387.9 KB · Views: 206
Upvote 0
Thats really cool, those pieces are worthy of displaying. Very creative way to do it
 
Great idea!! Nice points as well, great job!!!!
 
Very nice.....
 
Great idea. Nice job. Love it. Congrats
 
I will steal your idea...if only I can do so without my wife noticing.
 
Beautiful table!
 
Wife will probably hate it and insist that it live in the man cave (which is where mine is)!:whip2:

I know! What’s up with that, right? I’m so jealous of guys who have wives that are in the dirt with them!

I love that coffee table!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom