What's new

Coil Cover Lobo Super Traq

Cariboo5

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
2,662
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Can some one point me in the right direction as to where I can buy a coil cover for the lobo super traq with the 10" Elliptical Widescan coil.......

Checked ebay and several Canadian dealers but cannot find any covers....Thanks..
 
Tesoro directly or keep watching Ebay. They show up from time to time.
luvsdux
 
Don't do it!!!!!!!..... You'll be sorry!
Unless you take it of and clean it before every use!
 
Don't do it!!!!!!!..... You'll be sorry!
Unless you take it of and clean it before every use!

fkyadive...thanks very much for the advise...that's one aspect I did not consider. I've had detectors for years but never a cover and never a problem so I will heed your words...
 
Don't do it!!!!!!!..... You'll be sorry!
Unless you take it of and clean it before every use!

The worst advice I have ever seen..
 

Attachments

  • lobo 007.webp
    lobo 007.webp
    33 KB · Views: 110
For coin shooters and others swinging over mostly grass, you probably can get by just fine without a coil cover. However, the Lobo is primarily a gold prospecting detector and would be swung over rocks and sand more heavily and therefore a cover is much more advised. As mentioned, it should be removed and any sand/debris removed regularly as that can have an effect on the performance.
luvsdux
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom