What's new

Coil Covers (important)

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,419
Reaction score
30,253
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For MANY YEARS I had to coil covers taped on a couple of my Minelab Excaliburs . Today I cut the coils off because they wires on them had cracked and leaked. I am going to replace the coils with new wires. I had the two coil covers taped onto the coils. As you can see even tightly taped on the sand and grit got into them and this needs to be cleaned out OFTEN !!!!
covers.webp
 
The coil covers on my Legend snap on quite tightly. Clean them every time I go to the beach. I'm sure the sand/elements colleting in there can have at least a slight effect on your responses. Especially if you move into a different environment.
 
The coil covers on my Legend snap on quite tightly. Clean them every time I go to the beach. I'm sure the sand/elements colleting in there can have at least a slight effect on your responses. Especially if you move into a different environment.
You are so correct. When detecting we need EVERY ADVANTAGE we can get :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom